Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
Danni Evans chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Wow...that was CREEPY! And frighteningly realistic...

I've had a bit of experience with people who have training in black ops. And they're terrifyingly efficient.

I'm a little unclear, though, as to how getting rid of Ferguson will stop the CIA coming after Brennan for help. Wouldn't they just send another agent?
stolen-whispers chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
This was really, really impressive. You have a really good feel for structure and language, and you captured their characters really well. Fantastic job :-)
LAIsobel chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Very interesting story, wow :o)

It was really a good one. I like the way you put it all together.

It is nice to read something about the "bad past" of our heroes, especially Booth.

Thanks for posting.
johnjones chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
barring a few spelling things here and there, this is fantastic. quite different. at one point i questioned his motive but it was brought all back.

gotta know though, did you have something specific in mind for the great way "we think you're going to really like how fitting this is" he disposed of the mess?
CMW2 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
It was like coming home, she Penelope to your Odysseus

I loved the Odyssey when we read in English last year and I can see Booth and Brennan as the main characters, especially during their lovemaking. Good comparison.
CMW2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
"Oh, dear, I almost forgot. Well, I'm glad you came by, then, Booth. I'd forget my cranium if it wasn't attached to my cervical vertebrae

Couldn't help but chuckle at that. I like how you can put a bit of humor in your dark stories, even if it's gallows.
JLo10131121 chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
Now this is the Booth we rarely get to see, tortured but protective of his Bones. I wish they'd do some more background stuff with him and maybe intermingle it with Bones' stuff, a case maybe? Like what you did here. Awesome story.
GrlCalledLauren chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
It wasn't perfect;but I liked it. It started out really well and it ended really well. There was one chapter that was a little iffy. The litterary devices were very good, especially in the begining using the second person to develop a more personal sense. I enjoyed it very much! Well done.

Much love!
ab89us chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
This is unlike anything that I have ever read before.I liked the whole other side of Booth and Bones. I truly enjoyed it an look forward to reading more from you.
cindymc14 chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
I really like this. I like the style... it makes me concentrate on reading carefully more than I normally would. I think its very well written.
BBFAN chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
Really great, the voices were a bit confusing, but made the story what it is. Love it.
HotWhitford chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Loved it. Congratulations.

It is always good to read another possible side of Booth & Brennan as individuals and as a couple.
mrsclaymation chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
How did I miss this story? Something about dark Booth is just amazing. Just the right level of intensity without being over the top and OOC. Excellent writing as usual!
bb-4ever chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
WOW Excellent fic. the power of the love booth has for his bones and his lost unit its good he got revenge and protected his bones. great ending, glad the voices have now been laid to rest as they should be. look forward to more from you.
jennisfifi chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
The whole story is very powerful. I think I love you. Just a little bit. Okay. Maybe a lot.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »