Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
celtic33 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
this is really good
mereva chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
OUTSTANDING story! Very dark, very deep and very, VERY good! I loved it.
celtic33 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
I really like the ongoing greek chorus ;)
celtic33 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I was a little nervous about starting this story because of your summary, I had kind of expected it to be more of someone from Bones' past but I'm definitely enjoying it since it's booth's past...maybe I ca relate to it better since I'm a guy ;)
celtic33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I like it so far...it's only been touched on at what a killing machine he really is when it's called for
mumrulz chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Wow!...I don't know what to say...what could describe what I felt as I was reading this. It was deep, dark, intense, suspenseful. From the very first word, of the first chapter, I was unable to stop reading. Wanting to know what was still haunting Booth, the background to Ferguson, his connection to Booth.

Loved the way that it was written, reflecting, copying, setting the tone for Booth's thoughts exactly. Loved the silent, mental communications between B&B. The absolute trust so evident between them. Just as well as Brennan's acting skills have obviously improved since 'Knight on the Grid'. LOL.

As always - with everything that you write - I loved it!

Looking forward to whatever amazing chapter you have for us next. :-):-):-)
LedaTreize chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
What a wonderful, insightful and original characterisation piece! So different from the usual examinations of Booth's insights, and so touching and deftly written.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your Bones pieces; this one, short though it is, is probably my favourite. Beautifully done, with excellent use of the 2nd person voice and an utterly visual and convincing style.

Love it.
Bond.Jane chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
And the reading list comes shining through. This is so good! Reminded me a lot of your earlier one, In Terms with death. Not as gruesome, much more up lifting, but the Dark Booth is all there, the Avenging Angel. The choir of tragedy come out beautifuly, how much is Booth, how much is ghost, how much is madness? - as did all the classic references- Odissey is still one of my favourite stories and Penolope one of my... not entirely sure if I should say heroine, but feminine references. An exclent image for this not so flauntingly active Brennan you got here. Excellent stuff.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
This had me captivated from the first chapter. I'm so glad you posted it in one go cause I don't think I could of stood waiting.

Eclectic is good. Inspiration comes in many forms.

Booth has to have major issues, given not only his past, but his present also, and the voices in his head were a good way of refecting them. Keeping him on just the right side of sanity.(Whatever that is!)

This story also spoke volumes about the way they communicate, not only as partners, but also 'whatever else' they are.

More like this please, when you get a minute.

Gail.
22705 chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
This is so well-written. Difficult to follow because of the erratic style, but it's perfect because it is so obviously his train of thought. Tortured, and yet he finds peace. Really great to read something a little different, and I loved the complexities of Booth's character. I really think they've barely scratched the surface on the show with regards to Booth and his past and his issues, I really enjoyed this exploration.
Chicklit chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Gorgeous, gorgeous story. I think this is one of the best "dark Booth" fics I've read. Thank you ever so much for posting all at once as waiting for each chapter would have completely ruined the flow.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
that was good
Chicklit chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow - what an amazing start. I'm very intrigued by this side of Booth's past. Really like how in tune he and Brennan are from the outset of this chapter.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5