Reviews for Regression
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Awwww... That was high strung.. The tension was really high! It was bittersweet though.. *sniff*
sharp2799 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I really enjoyed this! But since I rarely read WIP I almost missed it! Please change the status to completed so others will enjoy. ;)
Sour Queen chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Too lazy to log in, but, that was absolutely beautiful. I loved it

!
StillNear chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
A cast that wasn't super duper unrealistic. That's awesome. :)
Miztical-Dragon chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
i really loved this short story! :)
Phenitial chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Since Kaoru has wielded the reverse blade sword and still truly believes in the Kamiya Kashin style I ddon't see why she caan't work as another employee at the dojo and botth Kaoru and Kenshin could work with Yahiko in teaching this new style that combines both the Hiten and Kamiya style while all the while letting Sanosuke handle the business part of it all ssince that is what he is doing already now!
Brukaoru chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Love this story! So glad it's been finished. Thank you!
pterion chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Awww... Simply beautiful... Enough said :)
baka-deshi chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
there are very few stories that can tug heart strings deep and this one is definitely one of them

thanks for the emotional composition that makes every reader feel as if we are part of the story..

I just realized that this story took 3 years to finish, (though still thankful that you finished it) i hope i can inspire you to make a sequel out of this but will take less than years :)

its a very good story to pass out..please make the fandom world more meaningfuk with your KK stories...

Thank you..much much love XOXO
Cosmic-lover chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
This was such a great story when I read it the first time and I was definitely surprised but so very excited to see a third part to this. It was such an emotional chapter, both a little sad but mostly happy :) I certainly enjoyed this ending to the story! Great work XD
snowshoey chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Glad, finally you decide to finish this. Really like it.

Mm,just wondering, when someone said Tadaima... is it the reply okaerinasai? cmiiw... :)
snowshoey chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
My second review...yay! U deserve have a lot of reviews :)

So much emotion in this part... Now, I know Kaoru's reason why she chose to run away from dojo.

I know why everyone start to blame Kenshin, he's the greatest fear of Kaoru, after all.

I really love this second chapter.
snowshoey chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Did u post it in 2009? And I just read it in 2011,poor me.

I like the plot and somehow I like Kenshin's angrier toward Kaoru,but he choose his angrier with silent. It's really scary.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
I'm surprised it's finished! I appreciate its brevity to highlight its poignancy, but I was expecting something a bit more drawn out. This version has its appeal though - too much drama would have made me think that their relationship was on the racks... But maybe another epilogue a few years after the fact? I'm still feeling the need for a bit more lightheartedness, even if the story feels complete. It really struck me how much had changed, so I want to thank you for giving me this different perspective into the future of the Kenshingumi. The changes just seem so grave and a little more resolution is needed, although I can't quite think what will happen now that the dojo is out. Kaoru and Kenshin deserve a bit more happiness after all that they've gone through.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I like how this story starts in medias res. That being said, I was confused parts of the time, and I know while that's part of it, the tension was so thick I wasn't sure if I could continue reading. But thankfully I have, and I'm finding that I enjoy this story, now that the issue is out in the open. I love the charged drama you've given to the last scene, and I absolutely adore how it ended. It's very sad to see how things have changed when Kaoru left, but it's a very powerful emotion. I look forward to seeing where the story goes from here. Thanks for posting!