Reviews for Hold My Tongue
Cherrypie chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Nitpick but what's with the very pointless, "No slash or incest"? Nether of that's in it and no one I know that's stupid to mistake it. They're stepsiblings. Yes, you still think of it as blood incest, but you also forget that they are also CARTOONS, so you take that TOO SERIOUSLY.

Also, ...I'm not too crazy about this fic. It wasn't much of a "Family/Friendship" story. Phineas obviously wants to help what's bothering Ferb and Ferb just push him away. Hmm...This fic seems to be written before the movie "Summer belongs to you". The movie proved Ferb's theory wrong about Phineas. Maybe you should write a sequel that takes place after the movie, with Phineas comforting Ferb about what happened with him and Vanessa.(No, you SILLY! A family love fic. :P) People will understand well enough, if the genre says Family/Friendship.
Calliecature chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
i think you got inside his head and captured his thoughts in here. yes, he seems to be rambling but inside every silent person is a very noisy brain :) and i'm touched and it seems like him to want something more meaningful with the girl he likes while wondering if it's true or not. plus ferb seems to be wiser beyond his years and you got it with him thinking of the outcomes and implications if he tells phineas or not. you also ended the fic nicely: but for now, i'll hold my tongue:)
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I think you got Ferb (and Phineas, for that matter) perfectly in character. The way you provided a contrast between their mindsets and maturity was really well thought out.

One day, we'll have Phineas married to Isabella and Ferb married to Vanessa and life will be perfect :)

kat xx
bilaterus chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
An excellent in-character exploration of Ferb's mind, technically and engagingly written. Favorited.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm glad I read this, now that I've finally watched a lot of P&F episodes (though I haven't seen the movie yet). It's an excellent character analysis. Ferb's narrative voice has just the right balance of emotion, intelligence, and practicality. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
whats the point
I'mallovertheplace chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Really well written, the mid-to-high diction really suits Ferb's personality. Also, the ending was clever. :)
V.reve chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I do believe all your past reviews cover the compliments I have to say which makes it useless to repeat, but I will reiterate that you made a very in-character narrative. Kudos to you!
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Amazing! I'm so glad I found this. :) Instant fav! Great job!
StarrKiwi chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I think Ferb was PERFECTLY in-character. He must have deep thoughts inside his head because he doesn't talk much.

Good job, adding to my favorites.
ItWon'tLetMeDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Wow! That was really, really, REALLY (forgive my capitals) sweet and interesting, deep and entertaining, thought-provoking and creative! I am (forgive me again:) EXTREMELY impressed. You see, writer, I have been searching for a Phineas & Ferb fanfiction like this one: simple, short, canon, and innocent. Your grammer was uncommonly flawless, and your capturing Ferb's quiet and proud, but brilliant character was ingenius. I beg you to write more of these Phineas & Ferb stories. You have left me on the edge of my seat! I desperately hope you still use this website.

I am adding this to my favorites!

Sincerely,

Frodo the Second
kayleigh101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
it was really good
The Bitch No One Knows chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I would just like to point out that between Phineas and Ferb is not incest, they are STEP brothers, not related by blood just in namesakes
Darth Litarius chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You were worried about getting Ferb in character. I would like to offer the following statement: this is probably the way Ferb thinks. It is most difficult to figure out the differences between the brothers. Both are smart, creative, and adventurous, but you seem to have picked up on some subtle differences. This is a very good interpretation, and I hope to see more like it.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ferb and Venessa are a very cute couple, and they have some really great moments, like in the ball pit at the mall and in Paris. I hope that they don't do anything about it, though because then it probably would endvand I like it a lot better with small adventures and adorable moments.

-Ash