Reviews for One Night for a Lifetime
Jungle Jenna chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very lovely writing and storytelling ability! I love the scene where Severus holds Lily's hair back as she wretches in the toilet and how he wipes her face off afterward. I also love the part at the end where he kisses her. I feel like most Severus/Lily stories focus too much on angst/lust and forget the tenderness associated with love and friendship. This one-shot was very refreshing to read. :)
gyuunmaesan chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awww... this was a nice one-shot. I don't really like Lily to end up with Snape because he has a lot of issues but I like moments like these. They make me wish that Snape had been man enough to turn from his dark ways while he was younger.
Brit chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Loved it! Excellent writing, and it's great that it could be canon.
ValSilph chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is one of the first LE/SS fics I've read...and I think I may be a fan of this pairing. This fic was really sweet, and just...really good. :D
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Too damn brilliant!
jn.v13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
that was amazing.

MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was excellent. The descriptions of the actions and facial expressions were so vivid.
twinklewind chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ah. Snape.

I'd like to see his character more fleshed out; because while his friendship with Lily was his salvation, his life was so much more, his personality not a bit less nasty.

I like the way you've written it, the barrier between the two; but is Severus really a different person when he's with Lily? Totally?
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Perfection. That's all I can say in regards to this.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
That was lovely, so realistically written. I especially loved the ending, when he tried to ask her not to regret it. Beautiful story :)
Artika chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Deliciously vague-every moment in this story where I want more to happen, it's quickly closed off by the author. It's very neat and well-written, but slightly...unfulfilling. Don't get me wrong-that usually means it's canon. :)