Reviews for The Letter
AnimeNatureWitch chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please tell me theres more... I NEED more... Im drying out on the SM stories! So sad cuz i finished the series... :( oh well
Peace!
A.C xD
Ps... Just thought u might want to know, i heard internet rumors about sm coming back on tv! Excited! Kay bye! :) stay awesome!
sailor.mimi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This story has great potential to become great if more chapters were added. Needs more because the reader just gets hooked then its finished. Great story keep up the great work.
alexa chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
that was a pretty good story. hope you continue with more chapters! :)
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Ack, don't tell me this is *complete*; it was the staple of an intriguing plot! Darn, now you've got me hooked, wondering how this might affect Mamoru, Chibiusa, the future, and most importantly Usagi... PLEASE consider creating a sequel! There is such potential in this unique premise, and your writing is of high caliber (unlike many on this site). I'd so look forward to a little closure...?

A fan paying homage,

AngelMoon Girl
Viper Inferno chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You have a great idea going here, and you do a great job writing it. You have an excellent combination of narration, description, and vibrant dialogue to put the reader into the story.

You really ought to write more of this story. I certainly would like to see where this story can go.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
You have to write more to this.
kiki56 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i really love the idea of usagi/serena having a son. but you should put renee in there too.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Now this is an idea I've seen for the first time - I'm really curious where you'll go with it ... I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Mackkers17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow! This is pretty cool as a one shot! I would not mind for it to be continued, but I also like how as of this moment that it is open-ended. Nice job!
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ah! This is too good to be a one shot. This could a great story darn you lol
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
aw, what a cute idea!
Lunacat7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Well, what can I say? I'm amazed, finally a new, original idea!

I think, it wouldn't be bad if you leave this piece as a one-shot and the rest of the story to our imagination. But if you decide to continue I'll make sure to read it!

;)
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh wow. This would really be an amazing story if you decided to continue it. But I really like it, it's interesting.