Reviews for Dormant
OSUJillyBean chapter 1 . 2/14
Nice. Young emotional mess Buffy was always a fave of mine. Crazy-strong girl with superpowers she might be, but she was still a teenage girl and I like that about her character.
tommyjude21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Wow, that was great! I really liked it! Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great job on this. 3
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love the ending. Great one-shot.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I like how she asks her question, but the situation still proceeds right on along to the forgone conclusion. Interesting.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Reading this sent shivers up my spine. It's so poetically beautiful in its writing and so heartbreakingly sad. There's a haunting feel to it. The end bit with Angelus perfectly fits his mindset in Becoming, making this little fic feel like it did happen in canon. Beautiful job!
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awesome fic... really really loved it. I like how Angelus though he says its not love that he feels, tries to lie to himself of the obvious strong feelings he has for her.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I've read this before and it still gives me chills! It's such an intense piece. I love it. :-)
PurpleKyu chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This reminds me a bit of when Wesley asked Illyria to pretend to be Fred. But it's so much worse because this is torture, and that was comfort. I love this.

You are becoming one of my favorite authors, you know that?
AntariansSlayer chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was a brilliant story- I've added it to my favourites list! I like the idea that it was this incident that caused Angelus' desire to suck the word into hell. Loved it.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I just read your latest Bones story (excellent) abnd rushed immediately to check out your other stories. I love this one especially. It fits. It fits Buffy, the season, the complicated relationship between Angel and Angelus. And it is beautiful too. I love to read good Buffy/Angel fics. Perhaps you followed DB to Bones after Angel... I know I did. :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
robin chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
a really gd story, you write it so well you can picture everything, and loved how you stuck to angelus's character, kept it real, well done!
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i love this angsty one shot.