Reviews for I Hate Clowns
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I got to the bit of a 12-year-old Booth as a vampire, and my brain fried. Mini-Angel being beaten up by clowns ftw! The Billowy Coat o'Pain (TM)...
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Lol, I watch all three shows and it wasn't until I saw your summary that the penny dropped on three characters from three different universes who all had fear/loathing/hate of clowns and suddenly I thought of how they compared to each other.

Definetly a very clever idea for a fic and pretty well written too, even if the ending was a bit abrupt. The best stuff being your ideas on where and why the three came to have this particular and peculiar thing in common. Thanks for a good laugh.
Red Leader chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Clowns scares me to death. That is why I quit going to circuses and carnivals.
that guy you know the one chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
You should have put in Xander from Buffy, he hates clowns too.
drey'auc475 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hey, I love this. i also love all three of these shows so you can imagine my luck when i saw this story. Fantastic job!
apishcan18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
lol. Loved it. Especially the end. I'm not a big fan of clowns myself. This was great.

The crossover was interesting too. At first I thought that it would just be the three of them reflecting on why they each don't like clowns. But the end very nicely tied them all together, even if they don't know it. Again, loved it.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was throughly amusing. Very nicely done. It gave me a good laugh and something to think about. Keep writing!