Reviews for Legend: Fires of War
Chriscro165 chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
its been soong since I read this fanfic, I was looking for it for years. Its suprising that you don't have many reveiws for it. Anywaus... thank you for creating such a wonderful story with a marvelous ending. I loved what you did.
Midnight Marquis chapter 13 . 2/5/2010
A shout-out to SarissaDiablo:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS EPIC STORY!
Dragi chapter 13 . 11/5/2009
oh well cloud was captive of hojo for few secs and nice ending too :)
Superwitch chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
Well, that was really epic.

And I cried at the end...

Sometimes I thought it was too much: too multiple, too complex, but I really appreciated it overall.

Well done you, for such a long, complicated and powerful story and the writing improved enormously from when you started it.

Thanks.

THE REVIEWING FOOL
Superwitch chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
I've been trying to review all along... for some reason haven't been able to.

Enjoying the story. Will try again on the last chapter.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
This is brilliant, and its sad to see a story that has made me smile and cry so many times end. Still, the ending was perfect, but the last section made me curious. I wonder if its them reincarnated - meaning they are no longer in the lifestream, or if its just a second lot of them. Either way, im glad that they found happiness, and that they are able to live a normal life.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
this really made me smile. A brilliant chapter, and extremely sad at points but im glad that it ended up right and that Yazoo, Kadaj and the spirits found peace. The bit with Angeal was very sad but excellently written
Aeriths-Rain chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
a briliant chapter! poor Draco, but he's still there in spirit, and Cloud did well handling Yazoo and Kadaj
Aeriths-Rain chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
A really sad chapter - and poor animals! I think Zack's right though, Kadaj and Yazoo were emotonally damaged, especially following the loss of Loz
Aeriths-Rain chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
aw! Zack is so sweet, i cant wait to read more :D
Aeriths-Rain chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Congrats on the new job - and its good to see them being playful and happy for now, even if it wont last!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
well said vincent! accurate summing up. Poor kids :( Glad cloud's back though, and yay, Zack has a power
Aeriths-Rain chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
yay! but poor Zack, hes been left behind! and cloud was so cruel, but i know he felt he had to be!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Great chapter, very good writing, but poor Cloud, he shouldn't have to make them hate him!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
this is very good! interestng to read :D Glad they got back,and go Cloud, butI hope he's alright! sorry i didnt read any of this yesterday, I was busy!