Reviews for The Little Things
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Liked it. Glad to see that you didn't stop writing. I like your style.
venz07 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Number 17 is just...wow. :) (I love everything too! :D)
Lance58 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
nice _ make more
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
It was long since I've read something from you and honestly I did not expected it to happen any time this year.

Ad this was as good as other stories of you. Just sometimes little confusing.

Thank you.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
O I hate FFnet sometimes D8

It *totally* ate my last review, and because its done this way too many times before, I copied my review so I'll just re-post it now :3

Eggie! D

*tackleglomps*
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Eggie! D

*tackleglomps*
applepielover chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Beautifully written. I like the dialogue and I could clearly see the story behind each of the sentences.
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Welcome back, Eagle!

We missed you, you are a very important writer here, so I hope we can read lots of delicious NanoFate from you from now on
808tenshi Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Firstly, since there's no need to be rude to you in public (that can be done in private), nice job with the fic. It's pretty impressive that you can show such emotional depth in one sentence.

You don't have to force yourself to write, you know, but I guess it's like riding a bicycle-if you don't force yourself back on when you fall, etc etc.

Well, nice job. Peace.

-Diana
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Great one-shot! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
;P

...En is excitable as expected. And guessed very close, but wrong. *amused*
shiznats chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
It really was a good read. Thank you so much for sharing this and hope to read more...sooner!

chu chu
Enraptured chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
AH WHAT THE HELL YOU DID SOMETHING WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST? *is feeling both xD and D:, but more of 8D*

HEEHEE this is awesome. I really wasn't expecting anything from you, (you should have /seen/ the way you were being all 'ignorant' / BLOODY STUBBORN ) but really, heehee awesome surprise indeed. And I think I'm sounding really weird and excited, but ah whatever, you're probably used to it 8D

I had to read this really really fast though, since I kinda wanted to get the first review, HO.

#05 Run : is awesome. Okay you so need to include this line into part two of Snare, and /yes/, you /are/ writing that. :3

#07 Wings: is really sweet and almost made me go 'aww' irl.

#09 Red: is just so you. xD

#12 temptation: funny, that's exactly what I was telling Rae this morning, that they /needed/ to have a scene where Fate went all kill-rage-revenge for the Nanoha accident.. And HEY I just realised, that's probably why Rae asked me about it in the first place. BAH TO THINK I DIDN'T KNOW D:

%15 Silk: *eyeroll* Hmph.

#17 Promise: made me tear, believe it or not. o:

#27 Fall: made me do the xD face.

#28 Forgotten: makes for very nice mid-air nanofate imagery :D

#29 Dance: YAY, suit!fate!

#39 Overwhelmed: xD YAY!

#41 Wait: Another potential Snare line! :D

I didn't comment on all the angsty ones, since I'm making it a point to persuade you to write happy endings :D

No, really, I can't believe you actually /wrote/!

(strike) without telling me too(strike) ...*sulks*

xD But then again. Blah. Just write more.

I'm really glad I didn't waste my time with all the err, 'merciless prodding'.

Okay, back to my game :D

Keep writing, k? :D

(MY REVIEW IS SO LONG YOU BETTER WRITE ANOTHER FIC TO COMPENSATE FOR MY TIME.)