Reviews for A Thousand Points of Spite
That Dastard Cerberus chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is amazing. I am shocked that I didn't find this piece sooner.

Strange how your enemy happens to act like your hero?

Love also how you keep everyone in character. Kudos to you!
Ray-chan01 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awww that was so sweet! Hey, could you continue the story please? Pretty please? I wanna read more! XD

How about Cloud and Seph meeting?
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
...Wow. That. Was. Amazing.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Not sure how Zack makes his way back into the...living?
Pluto Skull Productions chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Man great story, too bad it ain't canon cause it should be.
XD chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
hello LuckyLadybug, a good day to you. :) i must admit i've been quite guilty of reading your fics often but not submitting any sort of feedback, so i thought - today is as good day as any to finally drop you something. XD

first things first, i would like you to know that your fanfics are always quite captivating. the theme of friendship is hardly explored in the ffvii fandom even though it was the main theme in at least one of the compilations. i like the dissonance that surrounds cloud and sephiroth's strange relationship and how they are so different and yet so alike. you portray this point very well in your stories, as far as i can tell (i've not read all the fics you've published, but i do intend to do so when i eventually find time!). please continue to flesh out the two of them in your fanfics. it makes a great read. :)

secondly, i like the way you write the conversations. i'll admit that i'm a bit of a cloud fangirl myself, and i especially like the way you portray his hesitation. it's not easy to erase away years of abuse just like that, so while cloud has his strengths, he also has some terrible weaknesses. you never hide it in an attempt to create some superhero out of him in your fics (i have this problem, myself XD), and this bittersweet reality is refreshing.

finally, thank you for writing this dissidia fic. i've just finished the game and was dying for something to read that wasn't just a big mashup that focused only on melodrama. XD just a bit of tidbit i hope you will find useful in the future - in the game, it is frioniel whom cloud finds to resemble zack, instead of tidus (cloud says frioniel reminds him of a friend when you use cloud to duel frioniel). i believe frioniel's unmoving belief in his 'dreams' is what makes cloud think that way (since zack was always harping about his 'dreams' in crisis core). however personality-wise, it is indeed tidus who is more zack-like. there is a certain childishness about tidus' exuberance that is not present in zack, though, but i digress. i shan't bore you with my rants anymore. XD i was just dying to talk about dissidia with someone. XD

in any case, thank you for a job well done (on this fic and all the others as well), and i look forward to reading more stuff from you in the future! :3
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was awesome! Cloud comparing Tidus to Zack made me lol but I definitely agree XD. So, it was Sephiroth who saved them in Nibelheim and just now also. Interesting! 'All wars are useless to the dead.' I like that. Wonderful job! Keep up the good work! Loved it.
RainFlame chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This was so good! I love the "nature hates me" line XD
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Definitely loved this.

I love your stories, especially the backstories. I think I've read all your FFVII fics; still working on the KH ones.

~Calenlass
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw, poor Aerith! ;_; That's so horrible how she was killed. And so cruel and heartless of Genesis.

And poor Zack, being stabbed by one of his best friends. ;_; **hugs him.**

Ha, I love the image of Aerith and Angeal interacting! X3 They'd totally get along great. **totally wants to draw that now!**

**snickers.** I love Cloud's "nature hates me" response. XD It's priceless!

Oh. I totally didn't expect that quote being used in that way, but I love how it came out! X3 And I love how the story ended right when Cloud was about to reveal who saved them. Can't wait to see how they reacted!
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Well, duh! Of course it's him! But he's still a jerk even though he fights just to protect his friends secretly! Screw secret! There are many ways to help people! And crippling Zack's leg isn't one of them! Sefirosu no BAKA! :(
BlueFairy10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I loved it! please update soon!
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Yay! You posted a story over here! I liked it. Still never comfertable with not-so-psycho Sephiroth, but you do it so well. And it always makes yah think.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Alright! Backstory to Dissidia! I really need to buy that game when it comes out...
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ooh...this is going to be a lot of fun, I can tell. 3

I really, really like how you've kind of set up everything in this piece. Though, I did think some of the backstory discussed in Cloud's flashback to the conversation with Zack was a bit rushed, but I'm guessing it'll all be fleshed out in later story installments.

But oh my goodness, the stuff about Aerith was so sad. ;_; And now I really want to hear more about Genesis going crazy, and Nibelheim.

Can't wait for more in this 'verse!