Reviews for Freeze
Carri007 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but I hope you get back to this story soon! I'm just itching to find out what happens between the three of them. And do you have any intention of getting Ten' Rose back? Cuz that would be awesome :). Either way, please come back to this story!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I love this, and hate this at the same time. Love it because it's brilliant. Hate it because it's unfinished, and my muses are having a hard enough time on their own without getting sidetracked into delving into yet another story... LOL

So... love/hate you so much right now. :P
tardisgrrl chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
if i could offer some help?

This is really good so far, and I'd love to see more so I have an idea for you: why doesnt Rose touch it then find out she CAN touch it? Or why doesnt it do something to one of the Doctors to make it more interesting?

This is brilliant, but just one question: how does 10 know about John Smith if he's still traveling with Martha? Or is it a different John Smith? Please consider my suggestion and keep writing!
galimeril chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Quite interesting! I look forward to more!
ArwenMUC chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I like this so far...I liked how Nine and Ten interacted. :)
RiddikulusGrin chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
It's a shame it's not continued - it's a fab idea.

Can I pinch the 10th and 9th doctors meeting idea for a story I might do? Please? (reply with answer)
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
this is great! it's a neat idea and fun to read!
The Buzz chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I'd love to see this continued! Or at least see the next two chapters. The premise is interesting, the writing is solid, and you seem to have the characterizations down well-and I want to see more of Nine and Ten interacting! More soon, please. :)
pipinheart chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
This is nice. I really like. rose would end up following them... A bit of a proublem...Nice.
ArwenMUC chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
hm...so Rose has met ten without realizing who he is...fun :)

I liked how you had nine and ten meet, and the interaction between them.
123-321 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
oh i loled
Sanguine Ink chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Well, this definitely is turning out to be interesting.

And yay, reviews do work!
ArwenMUC chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Looks like an interesting story.

I'm curious to see what happens.
coursecoursesudoku chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
HA! I love The Doctor's first reaction to seeing Mickey! Oh this is gonna be an epic story, please keep adding to it!
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Sounds like an interesting start. I hope you do update, even though this was posted in January...