Reviews for Teaching Dunham
Ultimateambrose chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I really liked this story! so sad that you didn't finished it, it was about to get really good!
SuppaOtaku chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
HOLLAND! That's where I'm from. I'd wish I was ona those Stewadesses.
dogodigger chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
I agree! You start a great story and didn't finish it!

To Emmerlii-cunt is commonly used in the UK like Americans use 'bitch' or 'you pussy'. So having hooligans use it towards each other is normal. It would be not normal, if they didn't.

Please finish the story!
MissTerie chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
sooooo...you start an awesome fic...and then just abandon it when it's getting good...

not fair!
MissTerie chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
hey...I love Muse too but...obsessive much?
emmerlii chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
There are so many grammatical and spelling errors it’s ridiculous! I don’t mean that rudely, but that can really turn a person off of your story.

In chapter 4, there are comments made about “an old cunt.” The firm are known for having total respect for all women, young or old. None of them would say this, especially Dave. There are many things in this story that don’t make any sense at all, or the continuity is incorrect.

In chapter 5, you say that Faye and Pete are outside at “break time” but then later, two boys are sent to the “naughty corners” (how can they have these if they’re outside? If they were sent inside, this should have been stated) and also that the boys had to stay there until the end of lunch.

You need to make some sort of symbol or whatever to say that something is happening later on, otherwise people can get confused.

Faye’s character seems to change a lot from hard to sensitive. And a lot of the actual characters that appear in the movie like Swill and all the rest are very out of character too.

Pete wouldn’t be so lovey-dovey around a girl. And he wouldn’t be “embarrassed” if he was a womanizer.

Bovver would NEVER call a girl a “cunt.” No way.

I’ve given up on chapter 6. I tried to stick it out. But I really just can’t handle such things as wrongfully written as this. Fanfictions are supposed to be add-ins/ons about a story. Thus, there has to be some research done on the characters involved. I feel there was none at all, or you don’t get others very well. I’m not trying to be rude, but that’s just how I see it.
MellaRebella chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Great Story.

I love it. *-*

Please continue.

xoxo

-Melanie
Little Miss Bovver chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
:D loved this chapter! I hope you update soon because I just love Faye and Pete :D
Alexis Gage chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
I love this :D More?x
Steffy-Michelle chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
I like how you don't make Pete all "Oh, it's all right love, I understand" but more Pete-like :D

Update son!
Little Miss Bovver chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Aw i love Faye planning the right thing is xD I wanna play haa

Aww the ending! They were going to do it and then they didn't. And he's gone into a little boy sulk xD

x Great chapter!
Steffy-Michelle chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
ah I love this :D

Update soon (:
Little Miss Bovver chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
I'm really enjoying this! Update soon!
Steffy-Michelle chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Aww they kissed! I love this! :D
Little Miss Bovver chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Aw the little boy was cute! Hehe, i thought this was a great chapter!