Reviews for Semper fi
AshLiz chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Love the story!
blkspartan117 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Pretty good story but seeing how ur not american u should know we don't say we're going on hoildays. We say we're going on vacation. I get what your trying to say but when. U have an American speak in there lingo is different
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Kind of messy, but you write the dialogue pretty well. I shall read on!
AliceFrey chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
Oh... my... god! I loved this! These are two of my favorite shows and I watch the ritualistically. Please, please, please say you'll write more?
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
This is a really good story.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I love the fact that Tony has met someone intelligent and who is genuinely interested in him.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
You did a wonderful job with Tony and Allison's introduction.
vampiremuggle chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
oh my god! this story is so sweet! i love it! i've never read a cameron/tony pairing, but i really liked it! awesome story!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
XSerendipity92X chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
The ending is soo cute I love it:)
TheNewForensicArtist chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
I love it! It so good! Ziva and a kid! Can't picture it! And Abby and McGee! So sweet. But, the whole Chameron thing, I'll just have to stick to House M.D. by it's self to get that, because TonyAllison is way to cute to complain about! Very good story! I'll add it to my favs!
astig01 chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
hey I enjoyed this story along with your others. it was great to see how both teams interacted with each other. I thought if you ever did a sequel for this it would be funny to see them a few years down the track with baby # 4 seeing how Tony reacted to the thought of another child. keep up the great writting
arrrgylepirate chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
I loved every part of this story! I cried multiple times, and laughed often. Especially about naming the daughter Hannah Montana! The way you stayed true to all characters and seamlessly combined my two FAVORITE shows was amazingly done. There was enough drama to keep me entertained but enough romance for my hopeless romantic part. The part about the mine was very inventive. Great Job!
El Neneo chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
This story is amazing! Theres not enough Alison/Tony fics out there.
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
i love this story line. i hope you do another diffrent story with this same cupple in mind Cameron/DiNozzo. or maybe even a DiNozzo/OFC. i really you hope you feel inspired to do one like those again.

loved your story keep writing.

DA
Itarille Celebrindal chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
This is one of the first House fics I've read in a long time and I've got to say, I loved it!

Your writing is very simple and everything is portrayed with heart and just all around enjoyable. Thanks for 45 minutes of fun ).