Reviews for Overcast
That was good Author! Like, very different from others I have seen. So why did you stop?
Sashasinclair Kuran chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
confused? Seras is that you...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
any chance we can see an update soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
The first chapter is... Decent for me, I love hellsing and all that, but I despise Twilight movies, the books were ok at best since it was aimed at teenaged girls so it interferes with me being able to enjoy it properly since most hellsing/twiligjt crossovers I read are about Alucard killing the Cullens
Arathelia chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Aww, come on! You can't leave it like this! Please update soon! I can't wait to see Alucard kick ass!
luna sanguine chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Fuck you and every thing you stand for is all I can say about this shit
Perfect Anomaly chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
WOW! TOTALLY AWESOME STORY!
AlandraVanSweeden chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
WOW! I am thuroughly intreagued. I could not keep myself fom reading it, but was quite dissapointed when I saw that chapter 4 was done. This was very well written, the storyline is captivating I do hope you will update the 5th chapter soon. I look forward to it. Keep up the great work ;)
SpartaMo chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
WHAT! A cliffahanger...You are truly evil.
SilverHaraki chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
o so interesting so far! i love the unique plot to this crossover. got me hooked on the first chapter! -sparkly eyes- i greatly anticipate for the next updation!
Headmaster Cross chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
DUDE You know the hellsing guild on deviantart is having a twighlight vs Hellsing contest? YOU TOTALLY should enter this piece! Here's the guild Link: hellsinggroup./blog/31257648/ ENTER this masterpiece I think people would love it. Ive re read it 8 times now I cannot get over it xD
Der Kaiser chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
when will you update
zombie chow chapter 4 . 1/16/2010

Cliffhanger!

OMG

Part 5 is going to be the last? D: I love this so much though. It seems worthy of so much more than five parts. I'm a bit sad of the lack of Alucard speaking, though.

I really hope you update soon. Really soon.

-Mizu
Headmaster Cross Kaien chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I must admit this story is beyond exceptional, its fantastic! Cant wait for the rest
roshane chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
great fic, i never did like bella,please update soon.