Reviews for The Toothbrush
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wonderful!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
oh wow thats cute! but him having a small freak out about a toothbrush makes sense with how he acts with or about Jess! cute cute cute! ur an amazing author!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
awww this was funny.

i love how he over analysed it. i could just imagine him standing there staring at it.

i like the way you started it out too. it was nicely done
anne96 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
great story
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I like this! I can definitely picture Logan freaking out over something like this, because everything is so new to him! Love your stories!
Puca chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hahaha that was outstanding! Love the mess in Logan's head. How conflicted he is and yet how clear everything seems to be at the same time. Love how everything evolves around such a simple object and yet one that signifies so much! All in all it was a fun, sweet, beautifully written little one shot! Well done :)

Eva

PS. Who wouldn't want a coupon for an hour of Logan Lovin' hihihi brilliant.
LN1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I love it:)

Great One shot:)
gilmoreluver06 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
haha could you see her coming back to retrieve her toothbrush and Logan is like no ur not taking it back now it's mine now you left it here so tough love or tell's her he threw it away because it made him hurt seeing it because it reminded him of her but he still has it in his bathroom reminding him of how beautiful her eyes really and it makes him happy and shes like ur getting attached to an inanminate object that was once mine ur so weird Logan this story was very different I can't explain the feeling i had reading it it's really hard to explain how i felt because I don't know how to describe the feeling
mixxndmatch chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Can I have a "Logan Lovin'" coupon? Haha.

I love Logan POV one-shots like this. The flow of the story, with his doubts, insecurities, & yet good reassurances of the stability of their relationship seems very comforting to me. Amazing job ]
javaaddict chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Nice...Very introspective on Logan's part
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
good story
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I loved this!
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Soo cute. I love one shots like these. It totally seems like someting that would have been going on in Logan's head. Great job.
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I really liked this story
michelle chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was so different that i loved it. i can so see him doing that. If you write a another chapter that would be great too.