Reviews for Ironic Scenario
YTTC chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
you switched here and hear into the wrong places.

hereI'm here.

hearI can't hear you.
YTTC chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Vincent is totally OCC in this story!
theREALvampires chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
aw... so cute! I loved this story! I hope you get the chance to write more like it sometime! _
YuffiexVincent4EVA chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
Another Nice Job kittycat2312! YOU Are My Idol!_ I LOVED This Seqeul It Was Awesome!_ And I Hope You Will Continue Writing Yuffietine Fics But Out Of All Of Them YOURS Is #1 Favorite!_ And 'I Remeber That' Is My #2 Favorite!_ Well, I Have To Go Before My Mom Throws A Hissy Fit So, Bye! And I Wish YOU And The Author Of 'I Remeber That' Both Owned FFVII AC And DoC!_ That Would Be Awesome!_ Well, Bye!_
Selendrii chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
Great ending to a brilliant story! Thnxs for writing a epilogue! I hope you write more FFVII stories! So long for now!
horse.dog.lotr.fantasy.girl chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
this fan fic was totally AWESOME! i loved ebery secong! gr8 storyline! i completly adored it! go yuffie/vincent!

any chance of another one been written like this one?
always-kh chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
corrections:

The only person that thought it was sweat was Olette. -sweat to sweet. that's the only thing i saw.

and aw it's so cute. any sequals for the other pairings or anything? well i guess you have other fics to work on still.

-bree
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
I loved it! And thank you for writing it! I will always love the story- Never take it down, it's one of THE BEST stories out there. I kept cooing over parts of the story, enough so my dog was worried. Enough about me. It's a great story- Ignore the idiot flamers. Reno and Sara. Yeah, great idea! Again, I loved loved loved it and the Epilogue wrapped it up perfectly. A perfect ending to an already perfect story! Great story, and your a great author. Don't let anyone even tell you that you're not.
Mimi-sama chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
I love it! Why do you hate it? It's fitting and concluding! XD Aah.. Such a sweet story! You finally finished it! Me happy for you :D

AND YES! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME MIMI-SAMA... AGAIN! :D -big grin-
YuffiexVincent4EVA chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
HEY kittycat2312!_ I've Got One More Request For You, Okay. Alright(If You Said Yes)! Okay, Go On And On The Search Bar Type In FFVIIDoC: Yuffie & Vincent: Keep Holding On! I LOVE That Song So Much!_ ;) :) Okay Gotta Go! 'Cuz I'm Strange And I Like It That's Just The Way I Am! I Can't Change, I Can't Hide It That's Just The Way I Am! Might As Well Get Over It Cuz I'm Tryin' To Understand That I'm Strange And I Like It Just The Way I Am!' Sorry About That But Somebody Also Made A Video With The Themesong From 'The Buzz On Maggie'!_ Well, Bye!
IronicScenario chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
EPILOGUE. PLEASE.

I absolutely love this! Argh! I want more!

Vincent is so charming! Why wouldn't Yuffie love him?

Man oh man. Vince is a beast.

It's such a cute story and an epilogue would be great!
Nabasu chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
this...is...AWESOME. PLZ write epilogue! this is the BEST yuffie x vincent fanfic ever! :D
Weaver chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
I want an epilogue, this was great!
Reviewer Number chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
That, was awesome! I like how they finally got together! WOHO! :D
Mimi-sama chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
Girl... I am proud of you. ;_;

And jealous.

YOU ENDED IT. WOW!

That was a fitting ending, me likey! :D No, LOVEY!

And yeah... Vinnie's a lil OOC, but WHO CARES! XD IT WAS AWESOME!

GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS! YOU AMAZE ME! -hugs her to death-