Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Nisei Ringo chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
*.happy sigh.* I really like this pairing. And I really like your story. Update soon? *.big kitten eyes.*
braincandy1 chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
I love this story! Hope you update soon!

-BrainCandy
MrMissMrs Random chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
Me: hugs Lilac in comfort and gives cookies I hope sugar and huggles help. I've never been in love before I think...only 14, and the guy I really like lives far away...
MrMissMrs Random chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
I think Raguna needs to get some...things...straightened out. hiding blushing face and stifling fan-girl squees at the scene
MrMissMrs Random chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
Me: slaps Raguna upside the head
MrMissMrs Random chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
Me: has a megaphone GET YER BUTTS INTO HIGH GEAR YA MORONS!

Raguna and Zavior: fall and swirlies for eyes
MrMissMrs Random chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Me: Cobi! Oh no...head in hands this is bad...
MrMissMrs Random chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Me: That was good! Seriously its fine, I once tried writing lemon...it was so bad. XD
MrMissMrs Random chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
cuteness...aw...Zav actually sounds like...well, me. XD I think Im a mix of both Zavier and Raguna. XD
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Yays...I saw the comic for this on da, so I just had to read this. _
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
i'm to hear that you have something like that happening...but if he's so quick to change his mind like that and not show any consideration towards you, that guy will most likely have some terrible things happen to him in the future for his actions!

On another note...i love this story!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
I am SO sorry to hear about your relationship with that guy. Though I can't say I've been through the same thing (I've never had a boyfriend yet), I can say that you'll eventually find someone that deserves you.

This is AH-MAZING! I love their feelings; they're real, which really makes this story special. I feel bad for both of them, they're really unsure... Raguna is slowly realizing he can't replace Mist with Zaiver and Zaiver's really awkward with his feelings for Raguna. Aw... I hope this story gets a happy ending...

Keep on writing! This story is too awesome to not read!
LupinandHarry chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
I'm very sorry that some guy cheated on you. It's not your fault at all though, you musn't think that. If he wanted a more "proper" relationship he shouldn't have dated you in the first place, or he should have broken up with you instead of leading you on. One day you'll find someone you can trust.

But anyways, I'm glad for a quicker update, and I enjoyed this chapter immensely. :D

*hugs*
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
This is a wonderful fanfiction! I'm so sorry for not reviewing earlier, but I had only just begun to read it days before. You're a very passionate writer and you can see that in your work, no matter how embarrassing it is to write it. You write what has to be written, even though it may make you squirm a little bit or blush even! That's an amazing quality! You should be glad you have it! I'm trying to do the same, so don't feel worried about writing embarrassing stuff, because you're SO not alone.

Keep up the fabulous work, dearie! I must read more soon!
LupinandHarry chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
This story totally deserves more reviews, but I don't think this is a very popular pair..so go figure.

I haven't even played Rune Factory, but your style and details eliminate any confusion. I luf this story. :D