Reviews for A Faded Fleur De Lis
Gyp Dark chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Oh my woooooooooord I love this so so so so soooooooooooo much. I can't even begin to describe! You might say the ending was no good, but I loved it. It was pure, simple, and beautiful. You seem to have captured his life in a stunning way, with such love and beauty in it, particularly at the ending, where he didn't hurt her at all, just took his mum's bracelet back and left. Soooooooooo beautiful. Loved every single part of this, can't begin to describe how much. Thank you for writing it! Blessed be!
Ultrawoman chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
That was really beautiful, in all kinds of ways.

BlueEyes444 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
That was so touching, so outstanding.
BlueEyes444 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Two thumbs up! :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Oh, how sad. Yet very wonderful.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I'm addicted. :D
Meatball42 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
This is a very nice story, very sweet. I liked the end a lot, especially the 'it was never yours.'
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Awesome ending to a rockin story _

Will you be writting any more stories anytime soon? If so what hall they be about?

MyLifeMyLove chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
like it update soon
GoddessVampAngel chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
I am sorry about what happened, I hope things will work themselves out for you. Thank you for continuing with your story, I really liked this last chapter :D
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Awesome update can't wait for more, please update it soon _

Lune-Solei chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Oh, I'm sorry about your job. But I liked this chapter a lot. It was good and I like that the nurse was fired. It makes it more interesting on how he's going to get it back. I'll be looking forward to an update.
TWD chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
more more more more
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
great work
Lune-Solei chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I am intrigued. This looks like a really promising story and I can't wait to read more. I particularly liked the beginning, with Parker trying to sneak up on Eliot and he knows it's her right away. Especially when he later sneaks up on her. For this chapter, I really just like all of it. Especially the end part. I hope you update soon!