Reviews for 300 Plus 1 Astinos and Elizabeth
Sugahsands chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Everything is nice in this story dear just one thing... don't mind and i might be wrng... I think they cried "HAU" in the movie not "whom"... don't mind juz give it a check... And i am writing an Astinos story too... Do read it...
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I know I'm just repeating the obvious, but Elizabeth really isn't a Greek name. It. Really. Isn't. What possessed you to think that it was, even for a moment? Do your research, writer!
Levi Black chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Didn't have the pleasure of finishing…great story but a couple of notes for one the dialogue is a tad obvious fir instant meeting her father before the war him asking her to tell her the truth. Also the when asked what is your profession they shout ARHOO! Not whom don't feel bad I thought the same exact thing. Other than that great, and awesome story.
Nakhti chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
A baby name site probably told you that Elisabet is the Greek form of the Hebrew name Elisheva, but any google search could tell you it isn't a SPARTAN name, and not of the period in which the battle of Thermopylae occurred. If you go to . you can search Oxford University's database of classical Greek names by region (you would want to find names that were common in the Peloponnese, found in VOL Ia).
nikki-chiki chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Um...

Where in gods name did you come up with Elizabeth?

Lol thats not even Greek!

Xoxo
ultrix chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You know, Elizabeth isn't a Greek name by any stretch of the imagination.