Reviews for Cryptic Signals
URGENT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER, SHE IS GUILTY OF STEALING ANOTHER PERSON'S WORK AND LETTING IT ON THAT IT WAS HER OWN.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.

Thank you.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Awhhhh sooo cuteeeee 3
1-clisa-1 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
SO GOOODDD!
enchantedforests chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I felt a bit apprehensive before reading this because Hotaru is a very complex character, however my apprehension went away quickly. Your wrote this beautifully! Both characters were in tact, and it was really cute : ) awesome job
kiddie18 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
u r really r a great author
ur writing style ... itz jst too fantastic
really really good
kip up da grt wrk :)
Zhannell chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
The last part, the rest is still unwritten, is a lyric to my favorite song so loved the ending!
Polymoly chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Your last chapter really was...awesome.
The scene where Ruka caught Hotaru off-guard was still fresh in my mind, and I don't think I'll be forgetting them soon XD
I love RukaHotaru, and there aren't that great (according to my preferrence) stories surrounding RH; and most of them have problems with Hotaru going very out-of-character. I'm glad I stumbled upon your story, because yours is one of the few that I think captured Hotaru's personality the closest to the real thing.

Definitely and absolutely a favorite 3
nedandchuck chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
...OwO YAY! I was thinking "I hope she writes a part two" But somehow it might mess it up? I dunno :D Either way...AWEYSOME JOB! You need a hug!
nedandchuck chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Aw Is he drunk? O.o but it's so cuuute :O
You, Mrs. Author-who-has-the-same-name-as-me-but-makes-it-ten-times-awesomer-by-writing-awesome-fics, are awesome...or...um...yeah (Sorry, I'm tired)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
awsomness
Missy'Cinnamon chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Oh come on! update already! I reall really really and truly love this story! PLEASE UPDATE!

Wow Hotaru, just wow. Damn. She's such a genius.
spaghttigrrl chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Typical Hotaru. :P Yes, I expected something like that at the end [Imai planning it all along] but what I DIDN'T expect was for her to actually admit to herself that she liked him.

Nice story. :)

SG
woofyy chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
It's a good story ) I like the way you write ) keep up the good efforts and I hope you'll write more stories about this couple ) anyways good luckies with your future stories )
AyutsukiiSheira chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
まあ、これは私が今までルカXの紅音ほたるの二次創作を読んで初めてなので、私はあなたの話のために感銘を受けました。あなたの文章のスキルが実際にはかなりので、良い仕事をしておくことは良いです!。

完全にこの二次創作と恋に! 〜これらの詳細をお書きください。

** YutsukiiSheira。
knightinred chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Your NatsuRuka's BFF moment was brilliantly written, I love it. I wonder what would happen to Ruka in the next chapter hm