Reviews for Clandestine Convalescence
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
that was amazing. I loved it! It's been a few years since this was posted. So I doubt there will be a full blown story coming from this? Either way, I'd still like to vote for more! I'd love to see this turned into a story. and find and the actual cause of the injuries.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Thay would definitely make a good couple. Even as only friends.
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Aw...this is such a sweet and semi-happy fic. I'd love to see the story that develops out of this. :D

ferret nin
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You haaave to turn this into a multi-chap fic! You haaaaaaave too! This is a brilliant idea! I am following this story, so when you write a full fic on this, you better post an update on here.
XOXO,
MSA
Evci chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awww, I wish there was more of this !
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Lov it
Nitya chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
love it 3 Unfortunately, it's been written in 2009 so I don't think there'll be a following...? *puppy eyes*
pumpkinlight chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was ridiculously adorable.

This review may be pretty darn late, but I hope one day this possible story will be written.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
omfg what a tease... lol j/k - you'd better write that story! I really want to read the rest of this.
yducky chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great story! It was so cute and interesting!
TheSlashBunny chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I think that all of your readers would appreciate it if you continued this! It's a lovely story and well-written! I hope to see the story that you mentioned this is a teaser for!
RonRulez chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow! This is really great and immensely cute! I love it!

I've never read a Harry and Oliver slash and now I may be hooked. I really hope you continue this.

Also you have a very nice writing style.
Farsi chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is so cute!Sweet and innocent, which is really just as well, considering Harry's only thirteen...
kitty chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
sweetness!

so cute harry...

good job
Sirius3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I loved it. I think it was well written but I despsperatley would like to know what happens. Please continue! Also what *happened*