Reviews for My Happy Ending
Dead account no longer here chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I did my research and discovered that Gaara could be olde than naruto but naruto could be older than Gaara. It doesn't really matter but all I can say is that I enjoyed this. I really did. No lie.
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I think you are right, it did seem to lose its intensity by the third chapter. But it was still more than enjoyable to read!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
What a delicious way to say you love someone! 3 Still an obsessive fan of naruGaara!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
LOVED IT..!

Really, really great..! Great job, keep up the great work

I'm adding this to my favorites
random words chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
meh why does this only have 9 reviews? such a shame. anyway i like it i think it's very well written for what it's worth witch probably isn't much :D(my thoughts not your story)It good not to fluffy yet not to depressing either an in between with dramatic flare if you will.

well ta ta and thanks for the story please keep up the good work

bye
Fire x Ice chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Sweet and cute. You really do have a way with words, especially the first two chapters.
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow I am so waiting for you to finish this, or have you decided to leave it as a One-shot. It's gripping and emotional, just the way I like it. Hopefully an update will come ne? :O)
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I really, really like this so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Leila84 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I've read this chapter three times now. It's really good and I hope you add the next chapter soon. And I would go with the "fluff filled lemon". :D
MonsterAndUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
MORE more more more more more more more! can't leave it nows!

it should have kissed it!(figure out which it to kiss who xD)

btw...HEAVY start!

I'm HYPER! I just came home from Aicon and Soracon! -happy dance on sore feet-
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
First of all, the first two paragraphs were 0.o they were some psychological shtuff that made me tired. Then Naruto decides to be an ass instead of gropping Gaaras ass... baka, older Sasuke is stinky, only Sasuke version before orochimaru was any fun! *Whacks Narutos head* Baka Ka!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
*sniff* NaruGaanst is hard to fnd, you know. usually it's all fluff (i speak from experience). but... i like reading it. plus, this oneshot of yours is utterly /true/; so much so, it made my eyes water (i don't cry much anymore, i'm sad to say).
LazyGC chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OH! Oh, I want to know what happens next!
Nonexistenz chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Continue! Hey don't leave it like this.. like this depressing thing.. continue.. multi-chapter this.. whatever.. continue.. And hey, you categorized this in Romance to.. now it's just drama.. go and make it Romance then, with sorta happy end.. come on.. like this it's just a depressing, hell good written, to short, but overly emotionally, well done thing.. and like the last sentence here, write that as next chap, with sorta closure, or even more chaps.. do it~ please~ I'm sure many would like this to end otherwise.. so continue, please..