Reviews for Gold
HerGoldenWings chapter 6 . 2/11/2012

so romantic and beautiful and just perfect 3
KillerElephants chapter 6 . 7/26/2009

Oh my gosh! THat was so beautiful!

Are you carrying this on?

I think you should. It's an AMAZING story! Ahha...!

K x
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Love it, i love how you wrote it too

WeReWoLf SwEeThEaRt chapter 6 . 2/20/2009

update. update update. UP DATE!
JoeBob1379 chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
He remembers her! YAY! Oh, man, that was wonderful! You're going to do an epilogue or something, right? RIGHT? Because it doesn't really feel -finished- yet... it's lacking closure. Which means you should write an epilogue :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
"By which I meant, I’m going to go to the Central Park Zoo even though I have no idea why and I’m going to go hang out at the polar bear exhibit for who knows how long. ‘Sleep’ was a flexible term for me."
JoeBob1379 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
I wondered who was next in line, and more importantly, whether I could seduce that person. I think I would like to be queen of the world.

...there was the downside of possibly being damned for eternity. That was a bummer.

I got to be beautiful for my entire life, I got to be eighteen and thin and blonde. There were people who would sell their souls for that on purpose.

"He’d been sleeping on the couch."

-Vamps don't sleep... :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
"It looked like some rich family’s hunting lodge, which was what it basically was, so it was perfectly innocent. As long as nobody found out exactly how we planned to do that hunting."

"I was really more of a sneak-and-poison sort of girl. Very Shakespearean."
JoeBob1379 chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
"Unless there was some kind of international zoo-poaching ring that I wasn’t aware of, low security was understandable."

Um, do you know you described polar bears as having "clean BLACK fur"? :)

JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh my gosh. I love you. You write awesome stories and I think I am going to read them ALL.

Lol :)

Seriously, this looks SO good. I love the stories about the more minor characters. LOVE them. And Rosalie as a supermodel? Oh my goodness. PERFECT.
Annabel in Waiting chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Wonderful! It was so cute! I can't wait for West
lacrema chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
! Love the last line.
lacrema chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Yaay, Alice!
Manda Random chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Aw, that's so sweet. :] Amazing job.
picksie chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Oh, wonderful. I like what you've done with the AU elements, and Emmett as a zoo guard is genius. There was a bit in chapter 5 where I got momentarily lost - the scene change at the exit from the apartment - but otherwise the whole thing was wonderful and smooth and just enough to hit the spot. Thanks.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »