Reviews for Running
mygooddog chapter 13 . 1/27
Don't know if you are still here, love this story!
Dark Blossom22 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
At the moment, I'm totally against Bella lol.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Did she even love Jacob? If not, then that was a pretty stupid reason to marry him. Just because Edward refused to change her, she went off and got married to Jacob? Apparently, the Love wasn't enough. I get to a certain extent that she wanted Forever with him and he refused to give her that.
dsfe chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
OMG,,, i know that this story is finished but i really wish edward won't take her back that easily!
Limo13 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
love it! :)
Anna D chapter 31 . 9/7/2009
Love, love, loved it! Sad it's over tho :(
flower123 chapter 31 . 6/26/2009
so so so so so sorry I didn't review when you first posted you did well on it sad it it ended on a somewhat good note she has edward
Death By Insanity chapter 31 . 5/12/2009
great epilogue. i hope that you do create a sequel. either you do one or not, its your choice. this was still a great ending. i like it. sure its a tiny bit sad that she only came back because Charlie had died. and that billy had also passed away years earlier. but still a great ending.
BemuxLimsaLivey chapter 31 . 5/12/2009
poor charlie! poor bella but i am glad edward snuck in!
familydontendwithblood chapter 31 . 5/12/2009
aw :)

i'm sad to see it end, i really enjoyed reading this!
Kitasky123 chapter 31 . 5/12/2009
i liked the ending good job
Ashlyn13 chapter 31 . 5/11/2009
Awwh!That was such a sweet ending.I loved it!Like that was my favorite chapter...I of my favorites...lol. :D Ooh,now you can work on I Left My Heart With You!Or you can be the lovely person that I know you are and write a new chapter of The Truth In The Lies...for me? Story!