Reviews for All Fall Down
DANDANI chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This is great, Ana. You need to continue. I loved !
foxymammajamma chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
why didn't you finish this?
GrudgeHolder chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
This is god...gotta give me more.
fivealive123 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I hope you are planning on keeping the story going. I really like your first two chapters. I want to see what's going on with Dom and Mia. Great work, AJ
degrassijayandalex chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter! I really hope that Vince and Jese are going to be OK I hope that you wont kill him off in this. Can't wait to read the next chapter so please hurry up and put it up! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great f irst chapter. I like it how all Leon wants to sdo for LEtty is get her help and by doing that is to call Dom, but sahe wont let him. I can't wait to go and read the next one and see what happens! )
Renata Holloway chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Great story! I'm looking foward to he next chapter. Please, keep going!
Running-Wild22 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I hope you don't kill off Jesse. I would like to see him survive.

Poor Leon, he's freaking then again so is Letty!

Kia
Darx chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
if you could continue...well id be pretty darn happy. really looking good so far. I want to see more please! I love how she knows that Dom can't just fix it this time.
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That doesn't sound good at all. She just got the news on Jesse? Happy to see you here! Love Michele!

Kia
Catalinay chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Just thought I'd comment over here as well! Really like this so far - it seems very present, in the moment, what Letty would actually be thinking. You got inside her head well! The despair, the idea that Dom *won't* know how to fix this, the *mental* anguish, is spot on. (But I can't help hoping that once Dom catches up with them, the two *together* will figure out how to fix things...or at least make the best of it.)

Small nitpick - 4th paragraph, "breathes" should be "breaths".