Reviews for Restricted
JenCort81 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Amazing as always honey...loved the idea of Blair's restricted zone and that internal battle with herself...very sweet moments...and when Chuck said Jack was lucky that it wasn't B in that bathroom :sigh: And the kiss on the cheek (those get me everytime)..."Soon"...girl squeed and went straight to "puddle of goo" mode...Love it. And Van der Bass forever and always :kiss:
Ema Coleen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I love this.

Personally I think van der Bass is kind of adorable. I wish they actually called themselves that in the show.
RoseByNight chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Yey! I loved it!

Can't wait for you to continue!

Didn't quite get that 'Endings & Beginnings' though...
A Flicker chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Niice. Really nice. Blair's thoughts were awesome. She's so cute while trying to avoid Chuck and in the meantime knowing she could never do that for longer than an hour.
L'oiseau de feu chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Just awesome, no other words to describe your one-shot!

And I loved your note at the end, so true :)
elitekat chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
*sighs* Isabelle! I just have to say that you captured Blair and Chuck perfectly. I just wish it really did happen. Thanks for sharing.
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Iz, I totally love this fic. It's perfect for the mood I was in after last nights epi. *hugs*

xoxo

kate
LW107 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Agh, great work. Again. As always :) You're truly amazing. It's like you're embedded in Chuck and Blair's brains. Fantastic writing. Can't wait for more!

(Your a/n at the bottom of your fic made me giggle, btw)
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aww, Blair has to put Chuck in the restricted section! How sad...but cute. Have I mentioned how much I love the way you write Blair? It's so perfect and always exactly what I would imagine her saying and thinking.

And Chuck! "He's just lucky it wasn't you in the bathroom."

*dies*

I can't even imagine what Chuck would do to Jack if he attacked Blair, but I think we all know his biggest pieces would be carried away in a body bag. Of course, I kind of wish Blair had dragged Chuck away to that closet...oh well. Next time, for sure.

In case I wasn't obvious enough, I love it!
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh my goodness! This was so perfect! I love how they came to piece with each other and just seemed to get back to that 'waiting' stage again...but it's good. It's not just in the future anymore...it's soon. yay. ) I so totally loved this. I thought it was going to be multi-chaptered, and I was a little sad it wasn't. But this is definitely going to my favorites...I loved how he talked about how he'd be unable to control himself if it had been her. Oh man. Wow. This whole oneshot is just...PERFECT. ) I just...I'm speechless. Amazing job.
Syrianora chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
YAY! A new CB one-shot by Isabelle :)

I just loved the restricted library metaphor. And telling it from Blair's POV really captures the essence of the emotions felt by her. We've seen a lot from Chuck's POV: it's always nice to hear a bit from Blair!

“Soon, Blair… Soon,” he assures me. He squeezes my arm slightly and then walks away, looking like some dashing hero in the film noir movies that I so desperately love. Cool talking, fast acting, always debonair and sharp – my leading man.

CBLOVE.

“He’s just lucky it wasn’t you in that bathroom,” he admits quietly.

*squeaks* Perhaps a one-shot depicting the above line?

As always, great job!
Doxeh chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
So, um...

Do you mind if I call Josh Schwartz and beg him to let you write for Gossip Girl?

Because I can so see every piece of this fic happening on the show.

Keep writing, please. [and ill start reviewing more often, thats a promise]

-Hayley
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Love it
Crybaby001 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Love it Belle. It's amazing each time I read one of your stories I can see the real Blair and Chuck. You know them very well. Update soon.
fizliz23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw that's sweet. Love the chapter, update soon plz.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »