Reviews for Restricted
fizliz23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw that's sweet. Love the chapter, update soon plz.
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
you have done it again - loved it and you bring up a good point what if it had of been Blair not Lily? I love the idea of it bringing them back together - oh well we can dream.

As always keep up the awesome work - i love reading these at work makes my day bearable:) xoxo
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
loved it update soon
SacredLimo417 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
ahh, angsty. She wants him SO BAD.

I love this. I love everything you do.
indianaxxjones chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I adored it.

"I have come to peace that this boy, this man may never be able to say them because unlike Nate, who just throws those words out into the air, and unlike Dan, who will love me then judge me – when Chuck says them, they will be solid."

God, EXACTLY! There's no way Chuck would say those words if he didn't mean them, that's why I'm fine with him not saying it yet - he's not emotionally prepared for that, he knows he has to grow up (or so I hope) - and that's why I think CB are forever, Chuck truly values Blair, he knows how much those words mean to her. :)

"looking like some dashing hero in the film noir movies that I so desperately love. Cool talking, fast acting, always debonair and sharp – my leading man."

THAT was SO Blair-like, I loved it :D

I always imagined Blair saw Chuck like that, and not like the villan of the story x)

Anyways, I really REALLY loved it. You're definitely my fave CB writer :D

~Marina xx
tracgyrl chapter 1 . 1/20/2009

This was... I have no words. In so short a time, you really summed up everything (not said) between Chuck and Blair. Masterpiece! I loved it.

I LOVED Blair's restricted section. LOL!
LynniePearl chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OMG BELLE! I came back to read this again... and... I feel the need to call the authorities in Florida and let them know they have a potential homicide on their hands! VAN. DER. WOODSEN. :eek:

Wait. I've decided to cancel the call to the authorities and put one into the airline instead. I shall aid you in your homicidal rage. *sharpens maschetti while muttering to self* Vanderbass... fucking vanderbass... put some clothes on Serena. I can see your boobs from the stratosphere...

*clears throat* On with my glowing review:

I LOVED THIS. I thought it was perfect in every way. From Blair's hesitation to enter the 'restricted' zone of the library, to the 'all in the family' reference and right down to how you linked Chuck punching Uncle Jackass to both Lily and Blair. Because we all know it's true. Had it been Blair, Jack would have been BURIED and not sent back down under. Six feet under.
sunday nights chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Only you could make a K rated story this hot.

Anyways, as always your Chuck/Blair stories make me melt into a puddle. And although usually I don't prefer to be in puddle form, I'll make an exception for this amazing story.
Cuteninja chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Loved it! It was so cute and interesting to be inside that head of Miss Blair Waldorf herself, and of course it's on that Chuck Bastard. D
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
No one makes a kiss-on-the-cheek as hot as Chuck Bass. *melts*

I love the restricted section thing and helping Nate. LMAO. Poor guy.

And here they are. I was chanting..CLOSET! CLOSET! But apart Blair has some self-control that none of us has. I hate her sometimes (okay, never, actually, but oh well).

She complimented him on saving Lily! And his comment about lucky it wasn't you was a bit dark, but so true. I LOVE IT!

SOON! I know, sweetie. Soon. We can wait.

I love it, Isabelle!
ronXbouillabase chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
GORGEOUS! A real character study of Blair. Excellente.
bookworm455 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
how soon? because if it doesnt happen like now ill just die.
bluestriker666 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aledda chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was beautiful and very BC. I loved it all.
Kimberly Ramone chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I don't know why, but I just can't think of anything else than Chuck and Blair in a locked closet :D and i of course owe it to you :D

Again I am grateful for this shot of CB scene, since 2x16 didn't satisfy me in that sfere, although that one scene in the hallway as blair was running and chuck drinking champane... priceless :D

okay, enough about the episode, hope you'll post something soon, you mentioned you're working on something else :P

take care :-*