Reviews for Restricted
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
superb! not only are you my fave GG writer but this is my first post-2.16 fic i'm reading. now that chuck and blair drama has subsided (it's still there just simmering like how my grandmother insists is how you make the best stews), i'm curious how people will recat until we have to wait two more weeks for a new one. gr... which gives me an idea... any hopes for another one?
DefineDelicate chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I knew you'd be happy about the punch, i read your review last week on LJ and I've been dying to read what you think now..i'm so proud of Chuck in so many ways, it's his right of passage and all, and it's this One-shot just makes me giddy, i love it! i can totally see Chuck and Blair doing this :) WOT :D

I want to Thank you so much for keeping my thoughts Postive, I get so over dramatic, and you helpped me so much with your one-shots and stories. Thank YOU!

miss van der woodsen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
f.y.i- its VAN DER WOODSEN! GET IT RIGHT! its VAN-DER-WOODSEN. van der bass just sounds WRONG.
missdenmark chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh Belle, this was beautiful. I truly enjoyed reading it.

This oneshot really sums up their relationship at this point on the show, Chuck is not ready yet but he will be soon, and I love it that much more because it stays real to the show. Great job, hon!
Jenny345 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Really nice:)! Are you going to continue? Thanks!
Katertots chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Love it, love it, love it! This was a terrific one shot, and I can so see it playing out that way on the show if the writers would deem go there. Great job!
flipped chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
am i first? woots! i'm seriously missing all you stories belle. i understand why you don't write as much as before though. busy-ish. :)

and oh yeah. restricted section. hahaha. it was really cute and sweet. like how blair's debating on how to react and their eye-talk. melts me too!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4