Reviews for Family Bonds
Kunoichi21 chapter 12 . 1/7
Oh wow... This was... unexpected. I mean... HELL, the last chapter was unexpected too, but... There's so much back and forth and just... wow. I'm... speechless. I really hope at some point you're able to come back and finish this, but for now, this is a good temporary ending.

I understand completely if you can't finish; I know all too well that life just... Well, it happens. And most of the time, there's nothing we can do about it but go with it. Just know that you've got at least one person who is patiently waiting for the next chapter if you do decide to come back to this. (:
Grellexiting chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Gaaaaahhhh...this is adorable, and Axel's so precious...I really like fics in his POV. The smut-scenes in this are awesomely written too, and that's not easy! 8D
CrazyWhatIfGirl chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Oh. Oh man, I don't know what to say... except have you given up on this fic? I believe you said that it was all written; are you going to post the rest of it? I really really REALLY would love to read the rest of the story; I'm hooked as always by your work! This has been amazing and I love that Roxas's friends are so protective, especially Riku. Protective Riku makes my day... anyways, I've loved all of it and I love the complexity of your characters! The KH gang in college has been written to death (admittedly, by me as well) but you keep it fresh and entertaining. You keep me on my toes, and the plot twists smack me in the face every time. ;) I hope to see more! Even if you're posting on a different site these days, I'd definitely look you up.
venven228 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Hehe Axle seems to be very happt. I especially like Kairi in this fix, she is great.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
will this story ever be finished? really hoping you update!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
another amazing story. i just love three-year-old Reno. he is so cute and makes me want to hug him and squeeze his little cheeks. lol

i still find it really fucked up, what Axel did. but at the same time, i'm happy Roxas forgave him. ] i can't wait for more ]
RoxyThoma chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Yet another amazing story...Now I'm anxiously waiting for two updates! As much as I want more I will wait so I can enjoy it better. Keep up the AMAZING work!
Aimmy14 chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
This is so beautifully sad. Although I wished you warned before hand a bit more. Little bit of mood whiplash for me... Although I have this sinking feeling that you DID put a warning up but I was to impatient to read because your stories are AMAZING. I love your characterizations, and the look into Axel, the rapists, mind was refreshing and so sad. It made me tear up when Axel saw Roxas afterwards. I can't wait for your next update.
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I finished this quite a while back and just happened to stumble across it again. I read and reread the summery, thinking 'i could have SWORN I've heard of thIs before...' before I decided to click on the title and see if I could remember what it was about. When I read a few sentences, I had a little spaz moment and I was like 'OHMYGODILOOOOOVETHISSTORY! WHY THE HELL ISN'T IT ONE OF MY FAVORITES!' So I'm going to change that right now I love you, I love your writing, and god dammit, FB deserves way more reviews then it has.
Dragonfly257 chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
I'm currently loving this and Perfect Match after getting put onto you by a friend, and yeah... wow!

I'm not sure about whether I'm going to keep reading this one though... I mean, seriously, if this had happened to a friend of mine I would force them to go to the police and make sure the horrible person who raped them never came near them again.

And since this is AkuRoku and all, I'm assuming they're going to be getting back together... which is seriously wrong, even if Axel's sorry.

But you do write really amazingly. 3
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
Oh... Oh my god. That was... Holy shit, you know how to leave a girl speechless. So far I've only read this and Perfect Match, but your stories are addictive. They're absolutly entrancing.

This was filled with so much emotion. I just... Oh god, you're one of the best authors on here, by far. I love it.
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
Once again, you've given us a window into Axel's mind, you show his anxiety wonderfully. I'm so glad Roxas came to the cafe, it made me laugh when he suddenly appeared after Axel had shouted :D I really look forward to reading the rest. I hope college and stuff aren't killing you, I know college is seriously wearing me out. :( I am really loving this story and am eager to find out what's going to happen with Axel and Roxas' relationship, and also Reno. I feel so sorry for the little darling!
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 11 . 10/19/2010
Not satisfied! Oh, Beutelmaus! Don't be silly. This chapter was heart wrenching, beautiful and made me say 'naaawwww'. Axel's thoughts and feelings were portrayed wonderfully, you really let the reader see inside his mind. :)
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I really dont often review chapter by chapter. I tend to read everything then review, but I had to let you know that Reno was adorable. The little toddler had to deal with so much and was so cute, I felt my eyes fill with tears. Especially with the way the two redheads interacted. Beautiful x
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
oooh, I'm hooked! lol. I love Roxas playing the more feminine role, Axel buying him a drink at first and then asking to be walked home. And yet, he turns around and becomes the more aggressive of the two, sexy and sultry, iniciating the kiss and purring things inot Axel's ear. I know it's only been 2 chapters, but you already has me wanting to read more! :)