Reviews for Harry Potter and the Orange Alien
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
This was hilarious! I swear I have never laughed so much in my entire life! You have very good humour. :D
D72 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I loved the quick dry humor, and the usual loud, good natured idiocy of Naruto.

The ghost-busters style rift and Egon like discussion between Jiraya and Hermione was also golden.

I wish more fics were as well put together as this one.

I do worry what will happen with Naruto's future experiments in either apperating or speed heating ramen, but if he ended up inventing combat ramen, well that would be quite the achievement.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
i wonder what naruto told the hokage when he got back. after all he has to report what he experienced.
Racke chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This is beautiful, in so many different ways. The Golden Trio, being just as childishly idiotic as they've always been, and getting into trouble with authority as a result of it.

I just really really love it.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I really, really liked this! I hope you do more! It was a lot of fun and you really did leave it open for more ninja to come through, or for Naruto to come back.
Vysria chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
I was laughing so hard when I read this fic that when my mom asked what I was doing, I said, "Getting high!" LOL
Lord Mist chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Amazing work !
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Jiraiya said it - "Bureaucracies. They're all the same everywhere." And same as ever, Harry is a danger magnet, Ron worries worse than Hermione, and Hermione is the only one who can make any sense of anything.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Adorable, although I'd love to see Jiraiya and Naruto's point of views about this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
That was great, it had me laughing aloud throughout from Harry's interpretations of Naruto's descriptions, especially when I couldn't figure out what he was talking about.
ilyena damodred chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
this was hilarious, thank you for writing.
ilyena damodred chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
actually "papper" is the swedish word for paper. )
Golden Mean chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
So I read this a while back but didn't review till now. And let me tell you, this is a gem among crossovers. HP/Naruto crossovers rarely tend to be humor, just stories where Naruto & co attends Hogwarts or angst. This story is a refreshing break from that trend, and it's humor is actually funny, too!
puiwaihin chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Very nice story. Lots of very funny parts and I like how the narration played it straight even though the situation was ridiculous.
TA Salmalin chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Haha, sequel was just as awesome as the first story! Poor, confused Harry Potter characters...they probably thought there wasn't a world out there crazier than their own, then aliens start dropping in and wreaking havoc...