Reviews for Harry Potter and the Orange Alien
Marz1 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
great cross over!
ShirouHokuto chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Haha, what a delightful story! I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. XD Poor Harry - I hope that if he runs into shinobi again, it goes a little less - explosively?
ASimpleFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I was only 8 when my sister read this to me once she finished it it was officially my favourite fic and is to this very day. Thank you for wrighting this I read it a lot And never get tried of it. Its the best HP/N crossover ever. not to mention the funniest one ever.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
This was hilarious! I swear I have never laughed so much in my entire life! You have very good humour. :D
D72 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I loved the quick dry humor, and the usual loud, good natured idiocy of Naruto.

The ghost-busters style rift and Egon like discussion between Jiraya and Hermione was also golden.

I wish more fics were as well put together as this one.

I do worry what will happen with Naruto's future experiments in either apperating or speed heating ramen, but if he ended up inventing combat ramen, well that would be quite the achievement.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
i wonder what naruto told the hokage when he got back. after all he has to report what he experienced.
Racke chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This is beautiful, in so many different ways. The Golden Trio, being just as childishly idiotic as they've always been, and getting into trouble with authority as a result of it.

I just really really love it.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I really, really liked this! I hope you do more! It was a lot of fun and you really did leave it open for more ninja to come through, or for Naruto to come back.
Vysria chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
I was laughing so hard when I read this fic that when my mom asked what I was doing, I said, "Getting high!" LOL
Lord Mist chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Amazing work !
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Jiraiya said it - "Bureaucracies. They're all the same everywhere." And same as ever, Harry is a danger magnet, Ron worries worse than Hermione, and Hermione is the only one who can make any sense of anything.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Adorable, although I'd love to see Jiraiya and Naruto's point of views about this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
That was great, it had me laughing aloud throughout from Harry's interpretations of Naruto's descriptions, especially when I couldn't figure out what he was talking about.
ilyena damodred chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
this was hilarious, thank you for writing.
ilyena damodred chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
actually "papper" is the swedish word for paper. )