Reviews for Blurred
lazybum89 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Great story!
PokeyDotes chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Generally, I don't like stories where Sam's at school. But leave it to you to write one I love.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
"Now you sound just like Dad."

Caleb stood. "Now you're just being mean."

LOVED this story. And particularly, this chapter. It had so many great lines in it, and stealing Elkin's car was just priceless. Poor ol' long-suffering Jim just takes it in his stride, huh?

It was a great, light-hearted ending to the story, and even the small chat about Sam at the end didn't overcome the humour.

Thanks for the fantastic read. 8)

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
HAHA! I absolutely LOVED the ending to this chapter! Bobby is just awesome, so it was good to see him in the role of protector and comforter in this moment of Caleb angst, instead of Mac, Dean or John.

A nice change in the story flow, and wonderfully written!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Loved all the brotherly affection between Caleb and Dean. Very sweet. 8)

Another awesome chapter - onto the next!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Ahh, poor Dean. Always the focus of so much physical and emotional angst... and oh, how your readers love it!

And poor Caleb - nothing wrong with mixing in some Damien grief, just to shake things up a bit!

Brilliant chapter. 8)

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
It's always interesting to see a non-supernatural threat facing the Brotherhood.

Very suspenseful, action-packed chapter - awesome start!

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Pretty good

I really liked it D

See ya around o/

Rosetta
Foreverwolf chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Still reading them all in order. Excellent. I'm loving every minute and can't seem to stop... sleep really is overrated, isn't it?
Mishamigo chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Another great Brotherhood fic - definitley my favourite SPN AU series. As usual, I love the relationship between Dean and Caleb. I missed Sam in this episode but we know he'll be back and I always cheer out loud when Bobby's in your stories - you have him nailed so perfectly. Great job - thanks for sharing. :)
badaiwind chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Dean could celebrate his birthday/new year without Sam.

Hurts but that's family.
ChaiGrl chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
As always, thank you once again for your wonderful entertainment. I have to admit that I didn't know if I would enjoy it as much without Sam being in it, but you pulled it off. I should never had dobuted you and your writing skills. I'll be looking forward to whatever you write next. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
LovinJackson chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
"...A whiny ass, bellyaching, drama queen..."

Yep. After reading that? I would have to agree with Dean's assessment of his friend lol But you know what? It's part of Caleb that I love oh so much. He can be beaten to hell in a hunt, on deaths door and he's a tough guy but give him a sickness and he's dying and dobbing everyone in for the injustices they dispose upon him LMAO I love it. It's so cute and especiallu since I dont actually have to put up with it in real life i can continue to think it's adorable :P

I loved how you ended this! John's search for the colt hadnt even crossed my mind and i thought that was a very smart idea since we did learn in Dead Man's Blood that John had been looking for it and Daniel had told him he hadnt had it. Very cool.

Good on them for swiping Daniel's wheels! It's the least the old bastard could do :P

Awesome ending :) Loved it!

Tara x0x
mlaspike chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Awe, poor Caleb is not feeling the love at all! :(

I do love the departure from Elkin's house. And of course Dean lifting the keys to his car. So glad that Caleb and the rest of them were able to get out of the house. It had to be complete torture for Caleb especially!

Loved the story!
bLEWfire chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Hey Ridley,

Sorry I didn't get ot review early/every chapter, but I loved this story. I'm really uneasy about where things are heading with Sam and Dean in the series right now, but I'm glad I can always rely on your AU to give me that old familiar SN feeling. Thanks for this, and looking forward to the next one!