Reviews for The other sister
LoveAsh87 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
i loved this update im glad that kyla and billie kissed and billie is willing to give her all the time she needs for their relationship to develop...PMS NOW!
Coachkimm chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Great update. I'm glad that Billie is opening up a little to Kyla. I'm glad Kyla didn't run away and was willing to sit down and talk with Billie. PMS
Pepsi Is My Love chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
YO YO YO U NEED 2 PMS OH WOW THAT WAZ SO STUPID NOT THE CHAPTER ME
putteiblabarsskogen chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
I liked this update.

And I'm glad that there were something more about Billies' life story and i can't wait to know more about that.

And when Spencer and Ashley finds out, about Kyla and Billie that can get ugly, somehow I think that Ashley will have a harder time to accept that.
LoveAsh87 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
that was such an amazing update i love this story...PMS NOW!
putteiblabarsskogen chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Can't wait to know more about Billie I personally think that she can be developed to a great charachter.

I do believe that her past can give this stroy some twists and I think that almoust every story needs a good twist.

And I liked the fact that Kyla and Billie didn't kiss I think that it would have been too soon, and as Billie said kyla is still hung up on aiden even though she denid it.

I like when charachters are talking to themself and in this case it was Billie.
Pepsi Is My Love chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
idk if they should kiss but pms oh and if they are going to have a relationship after have them kiss if not no and lave billy and kyla wondering what if
Coachkimm chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
I say that they should not kiss. But billie and kyla should talk about what they are both feeling
putteiblabarsskogen chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Great update, I'm waiting for the next chapter.

This is interesting and when it comes to Kyla and Billie I'm not sure on what I want to happen at this point.

But I do think that they could make a cute couple.
Pepsi Is My Love chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
pms i like this story alot
putteiblabarsskogen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I would say that this is an interesting start and I think that it can be a great story. I hope that you will be posting another chapter soon.

And I just wonder a little who this Billie is and I can't wait to read more about that.

I personally think that it's esier to read a story if it's not underlined, but then again that is just me so you can choose to ignire that but it was just a thought.
Coachkimm chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Great start. My only comment would be to not underline everything. Can't wait to see where this goes.
LoveAsh87 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this story is really amazing i love how kyla is crushin on spencers friend billie now the other davies is gay haha...PMS NOW!