Reviews for Touch
lol chapter 1 . 3/5
I frankly love yami and hate yugi
My fanfix chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Loved it. Cute. Sad and happy.
This.Is.My.World chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wonderful story.
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Umm . . . you said you liked reviews but I am completely and utterly speechless by this story that I am struggling on what to say. I love how you make it so . . . canon, I suppose. I can really imagine this in my head and that's amazing. Your writing is brilliant.

Have you ever thought of making a one-shot where Yami is obsessed and possessive of Yugi?
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved it! Please more!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Awww poor Yami! Sad, but so freakin kawaii! I swear, with these 2 it is just a bunch of feels everytime! .
This is why they are my otp!
DerpMaster16 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
*CLAPS* And now, you my friend, have made me a full on supporter of this couple. God bless you XD
Hinata7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nice work!
HikarixYamixYaoi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh wow, you've amazed me with this! Seriously, it's incredible. I really enjoyed reading it! The emotion in it was flawless.
So you take requests? I would love to see something like this again. Maybe with some angst from Yugi... They have separate bodies and Yugi feels ignored now, but he loves his Dark. Something like that but with a happy ending! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
So frigging adorable. Amazingly written. MOAR PLZ XD
yugi123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
D'awwww! i L-O-V-E this!
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
cute!

-aj
lover of all shipping chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
awesome! you got to wounder though did do something like this behind at night you know ! they could have done something else :L
Vegx chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was beautiful written please write more of this two,come baack to fanficition! we miss you :)
Jalie96 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
There's just... so much love and care! You must be very talented to be able to make the reader feel those emotions.