Reviews for Touch
Tarashima chapter 1 . 10/17
Aaw, such a sweet little story :3 but the thing I like the most, is the idea. I'm not sure if it makes sense that Yami can't feel touch, but to me, it does! It gives room for so many scenarios and other headcanons, especially if you want to drown yourself in post-canon denial-land puzzleshipping. Then I would say that your fic makes it even more intriguing!
I'm sorry I didn't really ask for permission, but I used that headcanon in a comic I'm drawing atm. But credit is given where credit should go, so I made a link back to your fic :D
I should check up on the rest of your fics :3
rimera chapter 1 . 9/4
I love it! I'm crying...
Reynardetta chapter 1 . 4/28
The WAFF is strong with this one. It's put a smile on my face that I can't erase :)
muzi yuki chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
So sweet
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
That was absolutely adorable, and possibly one of the most intimate things I've ever read. I like how you didn't go any further than this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I loved this one!
cd chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
*crying* They deserve each other I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for them
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This story almost made me cry! Great story!
lol chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I frankly love yami and hate yugi
My fanfix chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Loved it. Cute. Sad and happy.
This.Is.My.World chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wonderful story.
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Umm . . . you said you liked reviews but I am completely and utterly speechless by this story that I am struggling on what to say. I love how you make it so . . . canon, I suppose. I can really imagine this in my head and that's amazing. Your writing is brilliant.

Have you ever thought of making a one-shot where Yami is obsessed and possessive of Yugi?
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved it! Please more!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Awww poor Yami! Sad, but so freakin kawaii! I swear, with these 2 it is just a bunch of feels everytime! .
This is why they are my otp!
PsychoWriter16 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
*CLAPS* And now, you my friend, have made me a full on supporter of this couple. God bless you XD