Reviews for Touch
TetrisEffect chapter 1 . 5/17
I'm usually not into ships that much, but this is touching. These two will always have some connection, no matter what.
SpiritualPuzzleshipper chapter 1 . 5/13
DANG! That was so passionate, that was breath taking, that was PERFECT! I loved this story, I didn't want it to end. The way you had Yami speak, the touches, I felt the touches as it happened. The kissing was sooooo good. I loved this, I would love more like this from you seriously! This was soo good!
Yugi loves Yami chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I love this fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Omg that was so cute!
Tarashima chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Aaw, such a sweet little story :3 but the thing I like the most, is the idea. I'm not sure if it makes sense that Yami can't feel touch, but to me, it does! It gives room for so many scenarios and other headcanons, especially if you want to drown yourself in post-canon denial-land puzzleshipping. Then I would say that your fic makes it even more intriguing!
I'm sorry I didn't really ask for permission, but I used that headcanon in a comic I'm drawing atm. But credit is given where credit should go, so I made a link back to your fic :D
I should check up on the rest of your fics :3
rimera chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I love it! I'm crying...
Reynardetta chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
The WAFF is strong with this one. It's put a smile on my face that I can't erase :)
muzi yuki chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
So sweet
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
That was absolutely adorable, and possibly one of the most intimate things I've ever read. I like how you didn't go any further than this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I loved this one!
cd chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
*crying* They deserve each other I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for them
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This story almost made me cry! Great story!
lol chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I frankly love yami and hate yugi
My fanfix chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Loved it. Cute. Sad and happy.
This.Is.My.World chapter 1 . 9/4/2014