Reviews for Shadow of the Bat
MaddAlice chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
This was perfect! I especially loved the ending :)
Alexandra Maddox chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was genius! I actually really like the ending even though I was rooting for Chloe/Bruce but maybe that's just because I'm a sucker for bittersweet things. :) You're an awesome writer though and I'm definitely going to check out more of your stories
PirateWolf101 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
That, is a good ending. :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
What an unexpected but grand ending, thanks! It had been a while and I reread through the fic. Thanks for concluding it and bringing the Bat to Smallville. :)
RedhathackerSin chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
I honestly enjoyed most of your fic, and then I came to the ending. I'm not going to the lie, the ending twelfth chapter epilogue was an incredible disappointment in my eyes. I was thoroughly enjoying the world you were building and then you had to back off and try to fit into cannon of the movies and show. This place is called fanfiction for a reason and though I respect your own opinion, there is so much potential in this fic and honestly you could have ended it the last chapter and I would have been content. Instead this epilogue feels forced and rushed and utterly unnecessary. I suppose that's just my two cents in for this story, really the rest of your story was so damn good that I was really very sad to see this twelfth chapter. Good luck on your future endeavors.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
That was a terrible ending it felt rushed and plain dumb. Your writing an au story there's no need to make it tie in will any movies or tv show. That just shows a lack of story telling ability
athoshg chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story!

I was a little disappointed at how rushed the end of the story was, but I understand the reasoning behind it. And in the end, your ending made me a lot more content with the ending of the dark knight rises.
CloudyDream chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Hello there,
I really, really enjoyed your story, and I thank you for sharing. I really loved it :) The only complain I can come up with is that the ending feels a little rushed, the way you tried - probably too hard - to weave in your story with both canons. It could have worked better had it been a little longer, I think. Still, I'm really not a fan of Smallville's last season and I completely hated TDKR (as opposite to the perfection of the second movie) so I can just ignore the last part the way I do it with the canon stuff and still enjoy eleven chapters of absolute awesomness. Really, well done. You're great at characterization and your writing is totally amazing, and I hope to read more of your stuff.
Cheers,
Cloudy.
dhh chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
THIS SUCKS! You went canon with the pairing...It should NEVER be placed as a Chloe/Bruce romance, so to speak! I hate it!
majorshane chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Bravo! Well worth the long wait!

To be continued? (Please please please!)
quoththeraven5 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
This was amazing! So glad you completed this, and it does feel finished, you wrapped it up quite nicely! :) I loved this story! :)
c-wolf chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Good way to tie it into the current movie. Though this guy may not have Bruce's level, he is a detective. And proved it in the movie.
WickedBlue chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Brilliant, really well written fic. Love how you depict all the characters and how you keep Batman's identity secret for a while and then spring it onto people in the most effective way. That is lot's of fun to read. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Great story!
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Oh, the way Batman and Superman found common ground, that was almost moving! Even though it was at the expense of Oliver who came out looking like a bit of an idiot as well as a bad superhero (unjustly, I'd say).
Also, what's with the lecture from Batman at the very end? "Don't be too harsh" and "start trusting the people who have your back"? Those are fields that Batman has absolutely nothing to lecture anyone about.
This has been a great ride so far. It was only marginally about the romance, so maybe I'd add a second genre to it in the desciption setting, either general or drama or maybe even crime...?