Reviews for The True You
Mana's Madness chapter 9 . 2/14
WHY?! WHY DID IT END HERE?! DX I know it's been over two years, but PLEASE update! I love these kind if fics, and you can't just leave it with Yami dying! I'm BEGGING you, make another chapter when you get the time! I'm happy to wait as long as it takes, just please don't make it a permanent cliffhanger... It's an amazing story!
tabbyackley chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
when's the next chapter?
MaggiSakura chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Oh my god...this is truly fascinating! I really like jealousy, love and the pharaoh parts. Hopefully this will get a tragic end. I love how Yugi is repeatedly saying that he will fix things up. Silly boy, but anyway, update soon :)
Ulura chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
This is AMAZING! I was so sad whe I realised this was the last chapter and that it had been years since it was updated. This is such a good story, it's way to good to abandon!
L. Lexna chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Oh please continue Pleeaasseee?
madhappy77 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Just wanted to say real quick that I love this story! It's great! . *hugs story*

Also wanted to mention that by a funny coincidence I ended up listening to Bottle It Up by Sara Bareilles while reading this chapter and it fit really perfectly. Kinda cheesy, I know, but I thought it worked out fairly well :P
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Hope you continue my gosh best STORY EVER. .
naomi chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Nice story :3 When will be next?
xHowlingWolfx chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I really like how you present each personality!
InuFan21497 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Finish it please! I want to read the rest asap!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
whats next
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Pleeez update soon?
Sammiieeoo chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
This is a really good story so far. I do hope you continue it..
Schyo cat chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Totally f... Super special Awesome plot twist you should make yugi lose it next.
LobaKarina15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
*Picture Yami with pink eye... pink eye... Pink eye... PINK EYE* O_o He in love? And I sense something will happen