Reviews for The True You
Princess Kanako chapter 9 . 6/27
Oh my goodness, this is amazing! Please please PLEASE update, I am dying to know what happens next!
joytomlinson2897 chapter 9 . 6/23
NUUUUUUUU Atemuuuu just hold onn!

Please oh wonderful Writer Please bring on the next chapter and awesomeness!
hama431 chapter 9 . 4/18
Update the next chapter please
Will yugi save yami
joytomlinson2897 chapter 1 . 2/28
well that got interesting real quick...oooo this is going to be gooooddd :3
please continue continue!
IT HAS NO END! IT /NEEDS/ AN END!
moko chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Please continue! Oh please! I just can't wait to read about what will happen next.
SilverShadow123 chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Wow . . . Just, wow . . . Can you, like, update, or something? I mean, I really really really wanna know what happens next.

Like . . . REALLY REALLY BAD.
Mana's Madness chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
WHY?! WHY DID IT END HERE?! DX I know it's been over two years, but PLEASE update! I love these kind if fics, and you can't just leave it with Yami dying! I'm BEGGING you, make another chapter when you get the time! I'm happy to wait as long as it takes, just please don't make it a permanent cliffhanger... It's an amazing story!
Tabatha Ackley chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
when's the next chapter?
Marzannar chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Oh my god...this is truly fascinating! I really like jealousy, love and the pharaoh parts. Hopefully this will get a tragic end. I love how Yugi is repeatedly saying that he will fix things up. Silly boy, but anyway, update soon :)
Ulura chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
This is AMAZING! I was so sad whe I realised this was the last chapter and that it had been years since it was updated. This is such a good story, it's way to good to abandon!
L. Lexna chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Oh please continue Pleeaasseee?
madhappy77 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Just wanted to say real quick that I love this story! It's great! . *hugs story*

Also wanted to mention that by a funny coincidence I ended up listening to Bottle It Up by Sara Bareilles while reading this chapter and it fit really perfectly. Kinda cheesy, I know, but I thought it worked out fairly well :P
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Hope you continue my gosh best STORY EVER. .
naomi chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Nice story :3 When will be next?