Reviews for Quo Usque Tandem
XxAkira-MariexX chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
D: ! awwwwh no fair
anon who is a member chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
this is excellent, please continue...

This may be my favourite LXG fanfic...I need more.
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This is...G-R-E-A-T Great! and H-O-T Hot! Yeah! i love it! LOVE IT! X3 You should make a chapter two, with all the sex and stuff. Ja ja ja. If you want to, of course. XD. Again, i love this fic. You did a great job with Jekyll's character. And with Hyde, too.
PassionateSoul chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
love it. i always thought Hyde was a sodomizer. after all, he has done every evil a man can do.
nannon chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
wow. that is quite disturbing. and i feel a little bad for liking this fic as much as i do. nicely done.
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh, clever devil! Tempting me into reading with one of the rarer pairings I enjoy! (Honestly, there isn't nearly enough LXG fanfic out there, let alone slashfic) Nice job on this one, btw, good capture of Jekyll and Hyde's relationship, also a good take on Skinner's personality. Myself, I've seen the movie and also read some of the comics (lost interest after the first bit of the second book, though). There are some differences. In the comics, the invisible man is actually Griffon, the fellow who invented the invisibility technique in the first place, and he's a right bastard. I like Skinner much better. As to Jekyll and Hyde, in the comic Henry doesn't need the potion to transform anymore, he can do it at will or Hyde can force himself out. It is also revealed that Hyde sees things in heat vision, so he can see Griffon. Tom isn't in the comics, as far as I read, neither is Dorian, and Mina was never revealed to be a vampire, though I was suspicious. On the whole I liked the movie better - much more interesting, better characters, better plot. I'm still intending to go back and finish IF, btw, but I can't say for sure when that will happen. It's been amusing seeing all the little fics you've been writing lately, even if this is the first one I've read - seems like with the end of IF (or at least the end of the first story in that universe) you've come out of the fandom of PotO with a bang! _ I enjoyed this fic! Good job on capturing some really tough characters!

Trickster