Reviews for Trouble Sleeping
Baby Blue-Eyes chapter 1 . 3/14
"We all have a period in our life when we aren't really ourselves, I think." Lucy is wiser than any girl her age, I'm sure Ed sees this here now.

An excellent piece again! Lovely job, nicely written, too!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/14
He is indeed special, and so is their bond! They did grow up together, didn't they? So close, too! And now Narnia brings them even closer than before, making their sibling-love even stronger. So sweet! Lulu and Edi? Aww! And everything about this piece is warm, sweet, cute, beautiful, perfect, wonderfully written. Great job, as always! Love this one shot!
Skandar-and-Georgie chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is too beautiful for words. I love the cuteness, the revival of old nicknames, and yet you spare with somberness on Ed's part.
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story.
A Fantasist chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
aww, that was super cute! thanks!

Fanta
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Haha, the 'edited Edmund version.' Great job!
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww I wish I had twin like awesome bro like Edmund my mom wanted twins when I was born but it didn't happen :(
heidi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
other more beautiful, congratulations
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I was trying my best to stop grinning while reading this. My mother might think that I'm losing my sanity. ;)

Anyway, nice cute fic! Loved it.
Servant of Time chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
justfully show a great bond between two siblings and that you can always have a second chance if you ask for one. hope you continue writing more narnia fics. i would love to read them.

-servant of time
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
great story.
snowstargirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, that was sweet!
anoymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love it! Absolutely perfect! :)
vrangr chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
me again! lol :) funny. i've been thinking about writing a fic like this for weeks, and lo and behold someone's already written one :D loved this. very fluffy but just the right touch :)
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this just made my heart melt when reading this. lucy and edmund do seem to have a special connection as brother and sister. some people don't see that. i enjoyed this fanfic immensely. i look forward to seeing more of your works in the future! )