Reviews for One of Those Nights
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This story was fascinating AND I am proud of Leo for placing Raph's well-being above his own needs AND the other part that I loved so much also was how Casey cared for Leo & Raph.
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow! That's just like Leo, putting Raph's injuries first and not even bothering to mention that he was hurt just as bad, if not worse.

Great oneshot!
InTheMiddleOfItAll chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
wow, great job. i almost got sick from all the life threatening details. (but that's you...) wow, i can't get over how real that seems. it was awesome. once again, you amaze me...
roudyredd chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Fun very well written and intriguing. i'll keep it touch.

-redd
Emmettluver chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was great! Nice job!
starry-oblivion chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Since this story isn't labeled as complete, I'm wondering if there's more to this tale. Even if there isn't, what you have here so far is great. In a situation like that, Leonardo definitely wouldn't even pay attention to his own wounds until he knew that his injured brother was okay.

Thanks for writing this. :)
54Viruses chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
It leaves one to wonder how Casey or April ever manage to make a living. :) Good story.
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hooray, hooray, hooray! They're alive!

I just adore Leo in this fic! And at the same time I'm incredibly frustrated with him for not mentioning the fact that he got shot too. If Raph had been up to it, he so would have gotten chewed out. You've got everyone very in-character, and I loved it! It's nice to see something Casey-centric once in a while, no?

Fantabulonstrastic- for lack of an existing term.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
lol poor Casey never a dull moment for sure. really good fic dude.
Sapphire93 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Very nice one-shot. This is so true about April (even though she wasn't in this, but whatever, lol) and Casey. Seriously, how different would their lives be if they never met the turtles? I've always wondered that. Then again, Casey and April probably wouldn't have never met each other, which would be depressing. Okay, I'm rambling now, lol. Great job with this one!
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Great job :) I like :)
Kyaserin Marii chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I liked this a lot, I'm glad it that you decided to post it. It showed what a good friend Casey is to the turtles. And to have Raph and Leo show up in the shape that they were in, wow...that will sober ya up real quick! ;)
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Very nice. You kept the suspense up throughout the story. Any more chaps or is this a one-shot?