Reviews for The Darkest Hour
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ack o.O

Hello Dionysus! Lol it's been a year since I've last read that book. The first awesome book report our school's actually assigned to us!

Anyways, on to your story: I love it! This was an incredibly unique story, mostly because of the awesome POV and the characterization of "Mistress". Another great thing your story did: I was "freaking out" when Mistress picked up Rock (as in the chicken) xD Sooo good job in getting your reader to get in the shoes-er feet of your character! :D

Last: OOOH the ending. I just got it now. The way she treats the animals reflecting Mistress' feelings for the islander they were named after (am I correct? xD) anyways, again: awesome job! :)
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
...Epic. So, so epic.

Not only does this utilate "Opposites" cleverly, it twists the whole Harvest Moon story into a parody that made me want to LOL except that I'm in the room with a sleeping parent who I'd really rather not wake up. ;

It was just so brilliant. The whole idea was so original, I mean...wow. You'll be awesome in this contest, I'm sure. I just loved this, you have no idea. xD
vollkommenheit chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Ah, I loved it. Dark, wonderful and well-written. Good luck~!
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Awesome. :D

Very well written, and creepy. :D I really like the perspective.
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow...that was brilliant.

Original, funny, just... wow. :) If I wasn't too lazy to go read all the entries, I would totally vote for this.

Good luck!
supernae chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
oh my.

This fic was delicious.

Good one, ASK.
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh. Oh wow. That was creepy. And awesome. Dear Harvest Goddess, though, it was certainly a trip. *thumbs up*
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Splendid, I throughly enjoyed this story. Oh, it's drenched in irony. *Squeels* I love it. Anyway, good luck in the contest. I will be lurking in the shadows. ;)
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Love it! I just read Animal Farm a couple of weeks ago so I can really get he parallelism to the book. Very clever~

This was really funny...in a creepy way! xD

Great job and good luck in the contest!
The Cowgirl Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow. I like this. Any chance you go to Gilbert High School? third hour honors class? Sorry my class is doing animal farm so I just had to read and thought that you might be in my class.
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Entry Verified. Frightening tale, but I like the perspective it was told in... and I'll now dream of those poor abused creatures turning to animalism... preferably without the pigs to take over and become men...
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
O_o It must be terrible being 'Rock.' What a fate to have put upon the poor thing!

Still, I like the thought of our farmer taking her anger towards her love life out on the animals. Maybe it's a bit twisted, but it's still nice to have something different in the HM fandom.

Good luck with the contest!

~ Peace and Love