Reviews for Ever After
the one who hums chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I could have sworn I already reviewed this one...

Anyway, I sort of like that you didn't make Ash and Misty in love in this one. Since you write so much pokeshipping (whih is never a bad thing, might I add) it's sort of refreshing to have Misty be able to think of Ash as strictly a friend and actually like someone else.

And Brock is sort of an ass. One, I don't exactly condone dating someone to make someone else jealous. I feel bad for the person being used as a pawn, and also I think it would be much easier if yuo skipped the whole jealousy thing and just asked out the real object of your affection. But he's also an ass for basically calling Misty a nobody, and saying if he dated her, it would be because of love and nothing more, and in dating Suzie he will have something to gain from it. Your supposed to love for love alone, not for a career. Rude.

AND he makes out with Suzie in front of Misty NOW, even when he knows that Misty likes him? RUDE.

Misty, you can do better.

And I like that you shipped Ash with Gary. :)
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh god, I've always wanted to read a Gymshipping, 'cause I actually do like this pairing. This was perfect.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
aww
Lucyole chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
i like this story it is sad but romantically too nice work
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Well it's the truth really, but I'm sure Misty will meet a better guy then Brock. I mean also, she may not be important to those other people, but gives a shit about them. The only people someone should give a shit about are the ones willing enough to stop for even just a second to listen, to see and to get to know someone.
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is frickin' amazing. Still a gymshipper. (: And angst is brilliant. Loved it3

Ela
Arora HickoryEye chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
no! *sniff* I've been gymshipping shipper since I was like 10 years old, in my fictional world they end up together when they are older but you just had to shoot down my dreams...

I'm kidding, though I still ship Brock/Misty over Ash/Misty but nice fic even if high-schooler Brock is somewhat an ass...although I liked mostly the talk between jealous misty/best gay friend ash (at least he's not completely clueless)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is very nice!
ArcanineOod chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
GYMSHIPPING!

D'aww! *hugs*

There is simply not enough of it.

Poor Misty... V_V

I don't really get any of the terms you used such as 'freshman', 'somophore' and 'upperclassman', cus I don't know anything about the educational system in America... Gah! Poor little me. So ignorant of the world beyond my little island...

Eheheh... you need to start a new line when a new person speaks, hun.

And in Brock's speech at the end, you've accidentally put a question mark instead of a comma.

But, y'know, good! Very good!

Bless you for doing GymShipping! ]

xX
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hello. This is very good, and not that depressing. Please make another chapater soon.
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
*eye-twitch* Brock... is a jock? *cracks up laughing* I'm sorry! It's always the little things! Poor Misty... You really like pairing Ash and Gary together, huh?

Anyway, congrats for finally doing this fic! It's way better than a lot of high school AUs. Were you on a word-crunch? It sounds kind of... skimmed over at the end with Brock's monologue.

*gasp of inspiration* Brock's the overhead announcer of the original anime shows, right? So... he has a monologue complex! *cracks up laughing* That's why he's always going after girls, too: he just craves attention! *happy sigh* I dare you to write a fic about that!
Super Reader chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Uh...wow. It's wow first because I actually read a gymshipping story. It's wow second because it didn't end happily ever after (even though, that was probably the point). And it's wow third because I've also never read an Ash-is-gay story. I think it's funny. I can't imagine Ash shouting about fashion emergencies and make-up and stuff. That would be too funny.

*sighs* I finally finished reviewing. Sorry I couldn't do it yesterday. I had to watch Obama on tv with my family.
ReLeeS chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow, this was actually pretty good. I've never read a Misty/Brock fiction, and this one was actually pretty good, despite the fact that Brock turned out to be completely money-driven, his love for Misty not enough for him to break up with his perfect girlfriend. Never much thought of Ash as being gay either, especially with Gary haha, but it was still a good one-shot and a good piece of writing.
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
It was good, I would've loved it if it was POKESHIPPING. But you know me. LOL! It was really good.
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I had to review this. I thought it was very good. More realistic and well written. I can't really put into words what I though when readng this, but you did a great job. Fantastic work, of course! Lol. Not really a fan of palletshipping, btu hey still good.

Nice work, once again!