Reviews for Hiding
Icey5105 chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Please tell me this isn't abandoned!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Well, this certainly is interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Anjali chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Aw, it ends there? And it hasn't been updated in years! In the words of Dean Winchester, come on!

Come back to this story someday, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
so to guess the monster...um... one of sam and dean's enimies? or the clown monster thing from season two? will they figure out he's a ghost?

iceriver223 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
demon? im thinking azazel mabey a ghost
CaitieAngel chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Awesome story! Plz update soon :)
Desiree Phantom chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
If the character is from Supernatural, I have absolutely no idea. But if it's from Danny Phantom, I'm guessing Skulker. Though the speech pattern wasn't familar. Skulker usually says 'welp' a lot. Cool story though.
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I really hope you update this it's amazing

Although I've never watched Supernatural you've actually made me curious about it
Ookami-242 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
...all the stories of yours that I REALLY love haven't been updated in a while, or are oneshots...WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO? Anyway, nice story so far! Pooooooor Danny, though...
goku chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Ok I give... is it one of sam and deans nemisi? or is it a new one of danny's. I hope you update this soon. thanks

Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Hmm... I'd say his attacker was Dan... I'd also say this is a good story and was wondering when you would update it next. I like it.

Alluring Alliteration chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I agree with Dean. Nasty sauce is just an unfortunate choice on all counts.
Slaifer chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
please, please, please. Continue it :) I think it's awesome
babybisser chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
when r u going to update?
lol chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
This is a really good start and i can't wait for the next chapter, so update soon and I will be really happy!