Reviews for The Two of Us
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
awww :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hi! Hey I know you put this long time ago but pwez wanna do a sequel? It was hella awesome! I TOTALLY LOVED IT! You are an awesome author really, I was entraced in your story! Sasuke is hella awesome! I've loved him for 6 years now :D Love your fiic soo damn badly! It was damn superduperhypermega incrediblyawesomelyamazingly awesome! YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVES FAVES FAVES AUTHORS! AND YOUR FIC ONE OF MY FAVE FAVE FAVE FICS! LOVE IT! Pwez a sequel?
moogles chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw soo good. i finally got around to reading this one (i know i know shame on me ) anyways it was so nicely done, make me wonder why you majored in linguistics instead of writing or literature...
chata chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
after reading this, i went and watched the twilight zone episode it was based off of, and i have to say, i liked your version more :)

good job on this!
the blanket chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This is so strange. Oh man. I love the idea of it though, even if this Sasuke - almost delusional, and I don't mean that in a pejorative sense at all; more in the way that he seems desperate, and a bit hysterical - is one I don't really recognize. Very nicely done, though.
stillgold chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I really really like the atmosphere in here. It's distinctly different from the stories that I've read for FF so far, and I like the peaceful feeling I get from it. I like the mystery, the loneliness, the reason and logic, and what really got to me was the movie part. It was so out of place, yet it fit perfectly for the scene. This was really good
laughing.loving.living chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is a great story. I love seeing the other side of Sasuke and Sakura. Love the story!
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this story was freakin amazin. i never watched that episode of twilight zone, but i'm thinkin maybe i should cause your story so good. it took me a little bit of time to read it, but i loved everyone second. it was that good. i rate your story, 5 coolios of out 5.
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Love this story and am terrified of the show. I thought you created the mood so perfectly...whereas you see sasukes desperation and sakuras slight fear that he's goin crazier than she is with his sudden change of heart. There connection though was really sweet thoug whatever the circumstances that brought them 2gether. know you probably only wanted this as a one-shot but you write so well and I think you should definitley consider turning this one into a chapter story. I'm dieing to know how they get along and how long they can keep up the pretense of being the only two people left until reality comes crashing in...if it does. Anyway awesome job and think about it lol...
whenifallxx chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This was good. :)

And I think you definitely did good with keeping the right mood, though I haven't seen the Twilight Zone episode (yet, I plan to go find it now), 'cause it was so in it's element.

Great job!