Reviews for Chosen
Kagekitsonegal chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
its good plz upgrade soon
maskedpainter chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
this was very intresting. you've definatly moved her away from being Marysueish to a real believeable character. this was an intresting chapter to allow us such insight on the chracter and her thought process most writers won't go this far. it also tells us who Henre is from her memories and what she felt exactly for him.

wonderful chapter and a good treat for us. hope your next update comes soon.

Shadow hide you, Sister.

inactive17 chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Whew! ] I like this story so far. I especially like the romance sort of starting between Tsamusa and Baurus. My character (when I play the actual game) always has a sort of thing for him too. haha, that game is only missing one thing: the chance to romance characters. anyway, tangent.

I like how the story is developing. It's very interesting. However, you could add a tiny bit more depth to Tsamusa. Give her a flaw! ] Being pretty doesn't count, haha. Hm...besides that, I've got nothing much to critique. New chapter soon? xx
inactive17 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Only five reviews? That's not right. ]

I've just read the first chapter so far, but it's a very solid start imo. Tsamusa is an interesting character so far, I'm interested as to how she got her Khajiit name. ;] And of course, thief characters are always fun to read about. Anyway, this is well written, you have a good grasp of dialogue. Well, onto chapter 2, expect another review from me when I get to the end of the posted chapters. ] xx
maskedpainter chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
okay you did really good with this chapter we get to see a more human side of her now. we have something we can relate to the loss of loved ones she's so much more human now we can sympathize and understand. and her reactions were very natural very human, you've turned her from marysueish to believeable and realistic character in the span of a chapter.

i liked this chapter it was good and i can't wait for more.

maskedpainter chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
hmm...this is really intresting i loved these past three chapters this story is wonderful i can't wait for more i'm so eager for more.

please hurry with the updates!

maskedpainter chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
hey me likey the new chappie!

can't wait for more oh please hurry?

maskedpainter chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
hehe!

i liked this it was great i can't wait for more please post more soon!

Alucard's Annoying Friend chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
cool! but who i gona be with who is she with the blade redgard? or I dont know! tell me pleaze! or I ll cry! TT