Reviews for Hidden Among Vampires
nessiesmith2012 chapter 2 . 7/23
...really? Just Really? Either people make bella weak as infant or way to over powered but even over powered, she is still stupid. Cant anyone make a smart female that is strong? No? well ill keep looking since i still haven't found it.
Pathatlon chapter 2 . 2/23
I actually like the idea, but it's poorly written. I mean, how could she forget she had powers? How could the Volturi even consider killing her, knowing how dangerous she is? How could the Volturi even consider killing her, since she's been at their side for a long time, thus basically showing them favor. They would get far more out of it if they just kept her as part of the Volturi...

It's just very obvious you need something to speed things up, but a plot-hole this big, and as the foundation for the rest of the story, makes it a bit too far-stretched for me.

I guess it's my problem: I can't ignore when the whole story is based on a plothole.

Anyway, your writing seems good, and the idea of the story is actually pretty awesome. It was very original the idea of the Sun, the planets and all that. I wonder if you got it from a published book. If not, then it's definitely pretty awesome.

ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
You guys are probably the most amusing and hilarious siblings in the world! Just second to me and my little brothers of course...
I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORIES GUYS (GURLS)!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
edwards that way i know what anyone is hinking about and no one can lie to me
Dramamomma19 chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
Well what happens next? Please let me know and I would love another update.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
NOO U STOPPED HERE. ITHINK. HEHE oops sorry thats in all caps btw great story!
gh chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Why should Carlisle be her son ? I think Bella should be able to change into a dragon , have telekinetic powers , teleportation , visions , mind reading , shields , and all sorts of powers that can be used by dancing. Plus Aro , Caius , Alec , and Edward should fall in love with her but she only likes Edward. Tanya should die by Bella cause Tanya tried to seduce Edward and Bella should be kidnapped by Caius and made into a vampire by him but still keep her powers and inherits a power that is able to make people do what she wants.
Talrond chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
Over 4 years .wheres your update?
Talrond chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Peyton is so funny when she talks about age.
Talrond chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
Two things to clear up.
Indian shapeshifters not werewolves.
drink not eat blood so they dont feed on humans.
Talrond chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Way to go and say hi to peyton.
Timejumper chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Lol guys do not wear dresses.
Timejumper chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Yeah Anna is a lot like Jessica.
And Kevin is like a Seth.
Timejumper chapter 5 . 3/22/2014