Reviews for Aliens Exist
movielover03 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
cool I love it great story
Leia Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I just went back through my rewiews and realized that I hadn't reviewed you back like I had promised. I'm sorry!

I enjoyed reading your fic! It was very well written!
teeny250 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
this is kyoote lolz. i ono y its *kyoote* it just is lol. do more! hm...*thinking of song* U got it bad! lolz. it hasto fit perfectly.. lolz
Emily chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Ahhhh! I've been obsessed with that song for sooo long and I thought I was the only one in the world who loved it! Yey! I'm not alone in the world! Anyway... great fic! Poor Scully... But great fic! Aliens Exist!
Alanna diAblo chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
LOL. SongFics kick butt! I was actually gunna write one about aliens exsist, do u mind if i still do? it wont be the same as urs. I wont post it neways untill i have ur ok. I LOVE BLINK182! I was listening to them when i read the fic. wow i wound like a little kid but whatever. i really liked this fic, but maybe u should have tied into the song a little more? just a thought. as always with ur songfics, great ending. i liked it!

~AD~
kkatz chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
oo i hafta find that song now! i was thinking about getting the cd, now i kno i will! gr8 story! lol, ALIENS EXIST!