Reviews for I was Already Home
AJ is a cutie 3 chapter 45 . 11/14/2010
Are you going to continue this story?
EAMCLoveAlways chapter 44 . 8/2/2010
OH MY GOODNESS!

I'm hooked on your story soo much!

I hope you update soon (:
Mrblinkblinkblink chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
i really like the story but i can't read it anymore cause of all the italics
angelinaleigh98 chapter 45 . 1/8/2010
love the story update soon please...
Sylvie91 chapter 45 . 1/7/2010
Hi!

There seems to be some evil force out there that is hellbent on causing destruction to fanfic authors. Good luck with finding a new computer. My first laptop went all screwy the first week I got it (it wouldn't shut off and my scroll wasn't working) so Best Buy gave me a new one. Technology is a drag, lol!

Sylvia
LadySherryJo chapter 44 . 12/28/2009
um i miss having this story updated, im begging you to please please pretty please update this story. i love it
ClancyJane chapter 44 . 11/5/2009
loved Ashley's POV...

i am so excited cause i know that asslice is soon going to get what is coming to her : )
Miss Reid chapter 44 . 11/3/2009
That connection between Ashley and AJ is amazing! But poor Ashley she is all alone and her mom is gone... I hope Rosalie has a good plan to get her back it sounds like she is going to sacrifice her own life for Bella's, i hope she does not get her! I can't wait for more!
SherryJo chapter 43 . 11/2/2009
ok so can you will you please update this story. it is my fav ive been for a update for a while. please oh please update soon
ClancyJane chapter 43 . 9/21/2009
'jacob' is james... not a question its a statement : )

Rose lied to the cops about bringing AJ home didn't she - for his sake cause of asslice - cause he was home when Bella was taken, right ? im not mistaken am i ?

Is Jasper the FBI contact ?

i think the last preview *happy dance* was asslice's - i hope the gun that was mentioned wasn't pointed at her, i want her a drooling mess in some psych hospital - MAN i love this story !
Miss Reid chapter 43 . 9/16/2009
Aw... poor Edward! Poor Bella... poor everyone but Alice and Jacob...

I can't wait to see what happens next.
SimplyHappy chapter 43 . 9/16/2009
This was a very good chappie... I cant wait until edward stops being a douche and see Alice for who she really is... a cynical bitch!

i cant wait until u review!

ps. Great preview by the way, I'm so excited for the next chappie!
pmvb11 chapter 43 . 9/15/2009
You have definitely lost me in your last author's note, but I am a patient reader and will wait forever for your next chapter.

Wonderful chapter and finally Edward believed in Bella - though he had to see it in black and white.
Miss Reid chapter 42 . 9/13/2009
Wow that was an intense chapter but it sounds like there will be more to come poor ashley for being alone when waking up and poor bella i hope she is safe!

Poor everyone. What is Rose hiding from her past?
SimplyHappy chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
why is edward such a douchified pansy!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!