Reviews for When She Comes Back
jeanbeannie chapter 1 . 5/21
Yoooooooo, this was so beautiful! Still in tears! Thank you for this!
sankontesu chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this and I always reread it.
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Aw this is just perfection 3
LiiddolAlliah chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Wow... just, omg this has to be one of the best stories ive read in a while! Beautifully written. (applause)
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is one my favourite story!... I just loved it!... :-* ;-) :D
It shows inuyasha love for her... 3 :D
It's really good, coz his longing n waiting for kagome to come back n stay with him, he is really hurting inside but put a brave face n don't show his weakness in front of his friends or anyone. It's one of a kind story that shows inuyasha's need n love for kagome...one and only kagome!... :-):-):-)
The calling chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This was so good
ninaxw chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Really nice story and lemon! The only small thing I didn't like is Inuyasha being still so much in denial about his feelings. After what he said in the Jewel, I can't really see him thinking like that anymore. But other than that, loved it!
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Now that just great. I loved it.
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It was really sweet, loved it
BlackR0seBud chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Beautiful story I absolutely love it! Such talent put into a fantastical story. I'm shocked that it doesn't have over a thousand reviews! It deserves more.

Beautifully written, my friend.
The-Confusing-And-Bewildering chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Beautiful!
Lady Kazuko chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It was so wonderful and sweet!
CallMeBae chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I love it. The story starts out depressing, and makes you feel sorry for InuYasha. then after all that suspense, right before he loses hope Kagome comes back! The rest of the story is so heart warming and the entire thing is just so satisfying! Thank you so much, and again, I absolutely loved it!
Nukawin chapter 1 . 12/24/2013