Reviews for When She Comes Back
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/2
Now that just great. I loved it.
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It was really sweet, loved it
BlackR0seBud chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Beautiful story I absolutely love it! Such talent put into a fantastical story. I'm shocked that it doesn't have over a thousand reviews! It deserves more.

Beautifully written, my friend.
The-Confusing-And-Bewildering chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Beautiful!
Lady Kazuko chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It was so wonderful and sweet!
CallMeBae chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I love it. The story starts out depressing, and makes you feel sorry for InuYasha. then after all that suspense, right before he loses hope Kagome comes back! The rest of the story is so heart warming and the entire thing is just so satisfying! Thank you so much, and again, I absolutely loved it!
Nukawin chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Beautiful!
InuHanyou Maria chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Love it !
AM78 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow it's a shame I didn't find this sooner. This is one of the best Inu/Kag post manga one-shots I've read. I like how each segment built upon the last, how Inuyasha was forced to be more and more honest with himself as time went by and each event passed with the seasons. All of the lemon scenes were reasonably tasteful, and a lot of them were quite creative, which is impressive seeing as how many are out there. Usually it's tough to cram so many into one chapter, but you handled this expertly, Real touching ending too.

The one downside was that I felt this was too big for just one chapter. I think it would have been better told through small drabble chapters with each segment. That would make it easier to leave more detailed reviews of the whole thing.

Still, there is not denying this was one outstanding story.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awwwwww so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
What a wonderful story!
tisg167 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
A Wonderful, heart-warming story of the sadness of longing for your loved and the extreme joy of her return. This was really good and really well written! :D
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
LOL! So cute! ,
Vy Aileen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm not a fan of limes and lemons, but this story truly does the anime justice; are you Rumiko Takahashi in disguise? haha I really liked how well you explained InuYasha's POV of their separation & union.

5 stars for "When She Comes Back" and good luck,

90210flordelmar
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh, what a sweet story I love it and hope you keep writing more