Reviews for Sense of Direction
Liz chapter 3 . 1/22
Great fanfiction ! I really hope you will come back and continue the story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
OMG :o It's awesome ! *_*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I know its been so long since you wrote this but could you please go on with the story? A long ways to go if its gonna be same length as MY GIRL - which I have read and re-read a lot of times.
sonckad chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I know you stopped writing this a long time ago but I do hope you finish it at some point. I love your Tiva stories :)
Com2meZT chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I love the view point of this story I hope you finish it one day. I want to read this entire story from your point of view. Honestly I wanted to see how you write the pregnancy and the birth of their child or children.
gymnast1454 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I really like this start, keep going!
dashal34 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Oh pretty please can you write more? Its only 3 chapters in and it's already amazing! It's been a while, but another update would be swell :D
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
NCIS Connection chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Is this story complete because you should continue! Good story!
Grande chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
I know that it has been like two years since this was last updated, but it is a really great story. It's a Tiva pregnancy story withought the typical fluff; it is very true to the charachters.

So if you ever consider taking up some old stories again, I would LOVE to see this one continue!
ContentsPriceless chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Come on! Everytime I begin to enjoy a story, I discover it is not finished! UPDATE! :
babysgotback chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
More? Pretty please with Tiva on top? Bot the average drunk sex, I'm knocked up senario. Me likey.
NCISprobette chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I really hope that you continue this because even though you haven't updated it in a while it's a really great story and i'm craving more.
jmarrero16 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010