Reviews for Sonata
FeyFaerie chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
This is adorable, and beautifully written. I've never really liked the idea of Drinny, and this is the first I've read fully, and I loved it :) it flows wonderfully, and I love this particular style of perspective. You've converted me, even if Druna will always come first! :D
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
I liked that very last part, definitely cinched the ending right there. XD Yay, another HP crack pairing to adore! Though I'm more of a Dramione (less of a Ron/Hermione person than I was)fan, I'm starting to like this pairing, too. Great writing here.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Those creatures were fairly interesting. I'm not sure if you just made them up on your own or they're really actual mythical creatures. But, that part was so cool. And creative. By the way, I think Draco's growing on Ginny-I'm thinking she's starting to like him. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I like this so far. I've never thought of Ginny and Draco as a pairing before, but I'm open to all kinds of possibilities. I love how there was a secret room for Hogwarts just for that piano. And that whenever Draco was around her, he wasn't so cold.
bewarethepotato chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
ZOMG dis is lik sew not goffik enuff! an every1 noes blaze zabbin is a FISH! Ur a prep an a pozer!1

But you know I liked it, because I read it before and told you I did.

Should be doing my English essay. Can you tell?
a vestige of peace chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
I am a little disappointed. Disappointed because I know you are such a good writer. I think with each progressive chapter, your writing got tireder and petty, but distracting little mistakes more frequent. I still loved the story, of course, which is why I followed it through to the end. (I seriously DON'T read fanfics, so anytime I manage more than a chapter of one, it is meant as a wholehearted compliment). BUT, please re-read it for mistakes, like: "Not in any way either of them would mind, I don’t think" (which is a very convuluted sentence), and "its" instead of "it's"s and missing words ("...made up his mind about being in love Ginny Weasley").. etc.

AND also, while you are re-reading it, you can change the pace a bit. Some developments near the end were jarring. Like Ginny's complete neglect towards the metronome.

Anyways, great job tho!
a vestige of peace chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Ah! I had so many comments to make at so many point throughout this chapter, but by the time you get to the REVIEW button, it all kind of rushes out through the back door. So, for what I most immediately enjoyed: "Ginny was the last to arrive, in spite of Draco’s attempt to be spitefully late." TOO funny.

As for generally commenting on the whole of the story (so far- I'm only on chapter one. One-shot, you said? oh, yes, I've had those, too... more like debute novels...), i really like it. And you can belive me when I say that, because the last time i actually read a fanfic this lengthy and planned on reading more of it was... probably just over a year ago. And even then, I was reading a repeated favorite.

The idea is great. Your writing- WONDERFUL. Grammer, spelling, choice of words, flow, it was all perfect. If i had to be reeally picky, I would perhaps say that some of your sentences tend to be chopped up for no reason, i.e. a comma might have done where you put like 2 periods. BUT. that could be because I am currently involved in an illicit affair with run on sentences and dedicate entire "one-shots" to them. :)

You characters- awesome job. I know how hard it can be to keep in character sometimes, and so far you're doing great. Thanks a bunch, it has really been too long since I read something that I heartfeltly wanted to "favorite". :)
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 3 . 2/1/2009

That was just what I needed :]

Good length, seamless interactions, and just enough sentimentality and romance to make for a wonderful story.

It was sweet without drowning us in fluff.

Thank you for writing this.
wingedraksha chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
i really liked this, especially that final exchange between malfoy and zabini :) well done
Lolitaland chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
beutiful story I loved the way you writed this, it was perfect for d/g, their love wasn't rushed like many other fanfics.

also the ending was very funny
boogiefroggie chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
AW! such a sweet ending! XD congrats
CATNAP chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
genius ]
MadeNew chapter 3 . 1/21/2009

Come to think of it, why AREN'T there any pianos at Hogwarts?
trueroyalblue chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
OMG i love this! it's just so... perfect! :) way to go!